- Jason Whitlock Explains Why The Seahawks Might Think Russell Wilson 'Isn't Black Enough'
- The Good, The Bad, And The Unsettling About Kevin Love's Role On The New-Look Cavs
- Royals Tried To Bribe 'Marlins Man' To Move From Seat Behind Home Plate, Failed
- FANTASY FOOTBALL: Week 8 FLEX Rankings, Starts & Sits
- Browns Offensive Line Using Smarts, Scheme To Pave Way To Solid Start
Here’s Super, SUPER Slow-Motion Video Of An Outfielder Tripping Over The Bullpen Mound
Rays outfielder Justin Ruggiano has had it rough this season — marginalized to few appearances by the emergence of rookie Desmond Jennings and fan favorite Sam Fuld, Ruggiano hasn’t seen the field much in 2011. And then when he does, this happens.
In the top of the 9th inning of the Rays’ win over the Blue Jays Wednesday night, Ruggiano raced to catch a pop foul off the bat of Aaron Hill, but tripped over the visitors’ bullpen mound in the left field foul territory. The look on his face is best experienced in super-duper slow motion:
Video from Sun Sports. The song is “Fall Down Here” by The Mendoza Line.
Follow Timothy on Twitter at @bubbaprog.
- Filed Under:
- tampa bay rays
- Danica Patrick Says She's Sick of Being Sexy
- So What Does Bill Belichick Think About Weed?
- Deion Sanders: Johnny Manziel Has 'Ghetto Tendencies'
- The Top 10 Worst Yankee Contracts