- Madden 15 Player Ratings: Top 5 DTs And The Top 6 DEs
- Geno Smith Thinks He'll Be A Top Five QB, Sources Confirm He's Delusional
- MMA Fighter/Gas Station Clerk Rains Punches On Would-Be Robbers (VIDEO)
- Will Fantasy Players Take A Stand Against Ray Rice This Year?
- Georgia's Todd Gurley Gunning For 2,000 Yards This Season
He’s Back … Manny Ramirez Signs Minor League Deal With Texas Rangers
From the Rhinos to the Express — Manny is back, folks. The Texas Rangers announced today that the naughty, naughty former Red Sox and Dodgers outfielder has signed a deal with the organization for the league minimum. He’ll report to the Triple-A Round Rock Express on Thursday, with the hopes of eventually making it back to the majors.
It’s anyone’s guess to whether he will succeed, as Ramirez is 41, with a lengthy history of pharmaceutical shenanigans. But he’s optimistic. And the Rangers do need a right-handed bat.
“[My salary] is the minimum wage, but for me it’s too much money,” Ramirez told ESPNDeportes.com’s Enrique Rojas.
“I feel blessed spiritually; I have no words to describe how happy I am,” Ramirez said.
Manny, who broke in with the Cleveland Indians in 1993, played in Taiwan this past season, for the EDA Rhinos.
Manny Ramirez thought he was signing with the Power Rangers
— Matt Sussman (@suss2hyphens) July 3, 2013
- Danica Patrick Says She's Sick of Being Sexy
- So What Does Bill Belichick Think About Weed?
- Deion Sanders: Johnny Manziel Has 'Ghetto Tendencies'
- The Top 10 Worst Yankee Contracts