- This Is The Week That Was: It's Sportscrap For Sunday, Sept. 14
- RGIII Is Injured Again ... DeSean Jackson Also Hurt (With Updates)
- Dan Snyder: NFL 'Fortunate' To Have Roger Goodell As Commissioner
- NBA 2K15 News: Put Any Player From Any Era On Any Team For Any Reason
- Manning, Elway Dispute Suggestion That Wes Welker's Suspension Was A Shocker
Hey Kids! See How Many Mistakes You Can Spot In This Fox Sports Kansas City TV Graphic
What player would you like to start a franchise with? asked Fox Sports Kansas City earlier tonight. Well, I … um … what, now?
But that was only one of several mistakes in this error-prone offering — the ’62 Mets of TV graphics. Here are all of the mistakes, courtesy of Next Impulse Sports (motto: The Magic Is In the Details):
Instead of Bryce Harper they named him “Bryce Hunter.”
Bryce Harper plays for the Washington Nationals and not the Detroit Tigers.
They listed Matt Harvey as “Matt Jones.”
Matt Harvey plays for the New York Mets and not for the Baltimore Orioles.
They got Manny Machado’s name correct, but then put him on the Chicago White Sox instead of the Orioles.
I am not sure if this is foreshadowing, but as of right now superstar Mike Trout is currently a member of the Los Angeles Angels and not the New York Yankees.
Mount Rushmore, as imagined by Fox Sports Kansas City:
- 'Harry Potter' Actor and MMA Fighter Found Dead
- B.J. Penn Was Called "The Prodigy" for a Reason
- Jets Unsuccessfully Attempt to Convince Superfan to Return to Games
- Danica Patrick Says She's Sick of Being Sexy