- Stephen A. Smith Goes Off On Steelers Running Backs For Their Weed Bust
- TBT: That Time The Super Bowl Halftime Show Was A Magician
- We Did A Terrible Job Lip Reading That Little League Coach's Moving Speech
- Holy Crap Ernie Johnson Does A Spot-On Shaq Impression
- Brett Favre Talks Returning To Green Bay, No Regrets About NFL Career
Hey Kids! See How Many Mistakes You Can Spot In This Fox Sports Kansas City TV Graphic
What player would you like to start a franchise with? asked Fox Sports Kansas City earlier tonight. Well, I … um … what, now?
But that was only one of several mistakes in this error-prone offering — the ’62 Mets of TV graphics. Here are all of the mistakes, courtesy of Next Impulse Sports (motto: The Magic Is In the Details):
Instead of Bryce Harper they named him “Bryce Hunter.”
Bryce Harper plays for the Washington Nationals and not the Detroit Tigers.
They listed Matt Harvey as “Matt Jones.”
Matt Harvey plays for the New York Mets and not for the Baltimore Orioles.
They got Manny Machado’s name correct, but then put him on the Chicago White Sox instead of the Orioles.
I am not sure if this is foreshadowing, but as of right now superstar Mike Trout is currently a member of the Los Angeles Angels and not the New York Yankees.
Mount Rushmore, as imagined by Fox Sports Kansas City:
- Danica Patrick Says She's Sick of Being Sexy
- So What Does Bill Belichick Think About Weed?
- Deion Sanders: Johnny Manziel Has 'Ghetto Tendencies'
- The Top 10 Worst Yankee Contracts