- Worst Flop Of The NBA Playoffs So Far? I Think We Have A Winner
- Kate Upton Before She Became The Mega-Supermodel You Know And Love Today
- If You're Going To Post A Workout Video, Make Sure There Isn't A Guy Taking A Dump Visible In The Frame
- Let's Watch An Epic Bungee Jump Basketball Shot
- The Most Feared Latina In Women's Football
Fans Go Absolutely Insane Searching For Matt Holliday’s Foul Ball
I guess times are pretty rough if you’re a Rockies fan. You’re in the cellar of the NL West. Your team is 28 games under .500, challenging the Astros for the worst record in baseball. And Troy Tulowitzki has been missing long enough to be pronounced legally dead.
So it looks like chasing after Matt Holliday’s foul balls is the most exciting thing Rockies fans get to do nowadays. But guys: it’s the ninth inning. Half of the 38 fans in attendance already left. If you’re not going to leave, at least move up from your sets near the right field foul pole.
P.S. I had a dream last night that I caught eight foul balls at a Mets game (I’ve never even been close to a foul ball), seven of them hit by the same batter in the same at bat. I want to say it was Edgar Renteria—yeah, I have strange dreams. And I woke up pretty satisfied, so maybe I’m being a little too harsh on these foul ball searchers.
- WWE Signing New Top Wrestlers, Saturn/WWE, Damien Sandow Note
- 23 Funny Gatorade GIFs
- Zdeno Chara Anchors Bruins' Makeshift Defense
- Guess Who's Dating Paulina Gretzky