- Your 'Sharknado 2' Roundup Post, With Link To Live Streaming, Updates, And The Best 'Sharknado 2' Tweets
- Football In San Antonio? Raiders Meet With City Officials, Eyeing A Move To Lone Star State
- Shocking Madden 15 Cornerback Rankings Put Sherman-Peterson Beef To Rest
- Fun With Baseball-Reference: These Dudes Actually Existed And Went By These Ridiculous Names
- Georgia's Todd Gurley Gunning For 2,000 Yards This Season
A Reminder That Spring Training Is Spring Training For Hooters Ball Girls, As Well As Players
You’re a ballboy/girl/person. You sit in foul territory. You retrieve foul balls in your area. You give them to fans, engendering goodwill with said fans. Simple enough task. But sometimes, the ball winds up in foul territory near you despite it not actually being a foul ball. In these cases, you do not want to pick the ball up and give it to a fan. But maybe one time, mistakenly, you do. And when you do, you are glad that it’s spring training and no one cares anyway:
“Everyone needs some time to get game-ready. And what better way to get game-ready than with Hooters’ new healthier menu options?” – Hooters in a future commercial over the footage above, probably. Brilliant.
- Steve Largent Shares Details of Letting Jerry Rice Wear No. 80
- Danica Patrick Says She's Sick of Being Sexy
- So What Does Bill Belichick Think About Weed?
- Deion Sanders: Johnny Manziel Has 'Ghetto Tendencies'