- Jason Whitlock Explains Why The Seahawks Might Think Russell Wilson 'Isn't Black Enough'
- How The World Series Could Be Decided By The Right Field Wall At AT&T Park
- Royals Tried To Bribe 'Marlins Man' To Move From Seat Behind Home Plate, Failed
- FANTASY FOOTBALL: Week 8 FLEX Rankings, Starts & Sits
- Browns Offensive Line Using Smarts, Scheme To Pave Way To Solid Start
A Reminder That Spring Training Is Spring Training For Hooters Ball Girls, As Well As Players
You’re a ballboy/girl/person. You sit in foul territory. You retrieve foul balls in your area. You give them to fans, engendering goodwill with said fans. Simple enough task. But sometimes, the ball winds up in foul territory near you despite it not actually being a foul ball. In these cases, you do not want to pick the ball up and give it to a fan. But maybe one time, mistakenly, you do. And when you do, you are glad that it’s spring training and no one cares anyway:
“Everyone needs some time to get game-ready. And what better way to get game-ready than with Hooters’ new healthier menu options?” – Hooters in a future commercial over the footage above, probably. Brilliant.
- Danica Patrick Says She's Sick of Being Sexy
- So What Does Bill Belichick Think About Weed?
- Deion Sanders: Johnny Manziel Has 'Ghetto Tendencies'
- The Top 10 Worst Yankee Contracts