- Sorry Warriors Fans, But Plans For This New Waterfront Arena Have Been Scrapped
- Did Gilbert Arenas Win $100,000 Betting On 'His' Washington Wizards?
- This Is Why You Should Always Give A Foul Ball To A Kid (VIDEO)
- The Indiana Pacers And Their Fans Deserve Each Other
- Notre Dame's Everett Golson Excited To Return After 2013 Suspension
A Reminder That Spring Training Is Spring Training For Hooters Ball Girls, As Well As Players
You’re a ballboy/girl/person. You sit in foul territory. You retrieve foul balls in your area. You give them to fans, engendering goodwill with said fans. Simple enough task. But sometimes, the ball winds up in foul territory near you despite it not actually being a foul ball. In these cases, you do not want to pick the ball up and give it to a fan. But maybe one time, mistakenly, you do. And when you do, you are glad that it’s spring training and no one cares anyway:
“Everyone needs some time to get game-ready. And what better way to get game-ready than with Hooters’ new healthier menu options?” – Hooters in a future commercial over the footage above, probably. Brilliant.
- Sugar Ray Leonard Touts Floyd Mayweather Jr.'s Success
- Abdusalamov's Family Sues NYAC For $100 Million
- Marcos Maidana Gets Ready for Floyd Mayweather Jr.
- Cassius Clay vs. Sonny Liston: The Real Story