- Davis, Rainey & Brown Among Top Week 3 Waiver Options
- Can The NFL's Off-The-Field Violence Problem Be A Symptom Of Widespread PTSD?
- Massive Freak J.J. Watt Might Become A Serious Tight End Option For The Texans
- Don't Be Offended By This 'Ray Rice Makeup Tutorial' Video: It's Brilliant
- Reggie Bush's Comments On Disciplining Daughter Could Prompt Investigation
A Reminder That Spring Training Is Spring Training For Hooters Ball Girls, As Well As Players
You’re a ballboy/girl/person. You sit in foul territory. You retrieve foul balls in your area. You give them to fans, engendering goodwill with said fans. Simple enough task. But sometimes, the ball winds up in foul territory near you despite it not actually being a foul ball. In these cases, you do not want to pick the ball up and give it to a fan. But maybe one time, mistakenly, you do. And when you do, you are glad that it’s spring training and no one cares anyway:
“Everyone needs some time to get game-ready. And what better way to get game-ready than with Hooters’ new healthier menu options?” – Hooters in a future commercial over the footage above, probably. Brilliant.
- Michelle Nicolini Joins Legacy Fighting Championship
- 10 Of The Most Gorgeous Women In Sports Today
- MMA Fans Protest Over Brock Lesnar
- 40-Year-Old Hot Mom Nabs Saints Cheerleader Job