- FANTASY FOOTBALL: Week 5 Waiver Wire Pickup Power Rankings
- Notre Dame-Syracuse Fans Brawl In Douchebag National Championship
- Will Ferrell, Chris Rock And Kevin Hart Wish Derek Jeter Farewell
- More FIFA 15 Glitches, Like The Nude Midfielder And Ball-Less Throw-In
- Reggie Bush's Comments On Disciplining Daughter Could Prompt Investigation
‘Hunter Pence Signs’ Follow Hunter Pence From New York To Milwaukee
Over the weekend, Mets fans started a movement. That movement: to write weird Hunter Pence anti-jokes that confuse announcers on signs. It was a nice break from the usual signage, which is centered around “loving” one player or “hating” another. These seem to be somewhere in the middle.
Well, like most things, this gem started in New York and has moved west. The Giants took on the Brewers in Milwaukee last night, and Wisconsinites showed that they, too, have odd things to say about Pence (via the Brewers’ Facebook page):
Don’t worry if you don’t get it — you’re not supposed to.
The only difference here is that this iteration of the movement appears to be sponsored by Kohl’s. Again, like most things, there’s corporate money behind it.
All the while, however, Pence continues to get on base — he walked twice and had a hit yesterday in the Giants’ loss.
Here are more #HunterPenceSigns jokes, because they’re so weird and we want more:
- Danica Patrick Says She's Sick of Being Sexy
- So What Does Bill Belichick Think About Weed?
- Deion Sanders: Johnny Manziel Has 'Ghetto Tendencies'
- The Top 10 Worst Yankee Contracts