- The NFL Will Be A Lot Less Pink This October, Says Sporting Goods Insider
- It's Up To Adrian Peterson's Viking Teammates To Save His Minnesota Career
- FANTASY FOOTBALL: Week 3 WR Rankings, Starts & Sleepers
- Fight Church Bout Ends In Double Knockout With Simultaneous Shots To The Nuts
- Manning, Elway Dispute Suggestion That Wes Welker's Suspension Was A Shocker
I Cannot Stop Looking At This Joe Buck-Tim McCarver Screengrab, Cano Abuse, And Other All-Star Game Updates
Nice start to the All-Star Game: Mike Trout leads off with a double off of Matt Harvey, and Harvey then drills Robinson Cano in the knee. Cano later left the game, and his status is unknown at this point. (UPDATE: X-rays negative). Retaliation and New York-on-New York crime, all in the first two batters. Sweet.
You owe me this, All-Star Game, for making me watch that boring Bud Selig interview on Letterman last night.
Harvey has done all of this while wearing bright orange cleats.
— USA TODAY Sports (@USATODAYsports) July 17, 2013
And speaking of Trout and the Angels:
What could Joe Buck and Tim McCarver be saying here? “Hurrrr.” “Derp.” Hey, at least it’s not Berman.
True fact: media shuttle bus stuck coming out of tunnel at toll booth. EZ pass not working. Driver arguing with toll booth guy. #nyc
— Scott Miller (@ScottMCBS) July 16, 2013
Great metaphor for baseball’s fading all-star game..Miguel Cabrera throws a bat into the stands and it hits two empty seats..
— Bill Plaschke (@BillPlaschke) July 17, 2013
— Jimmy Traina (@JimmyTraina) July 17, 2013
American League wins, 3-0. I fell asleep three times … one less than Selig.
Bud Selig just called Mariano Rivera "the greatest relief pitcher of all time". He also called him the "mem-vp". So there's that.
— BuzzFeed Sports (@BuzzFeedSports) July 17, 2013
- MMA Fans Protest Over Brock Lesnar
- Savage Punishment for Laying Hands on Referee
- Proof That John Cena Will Probably Never Lose Another Match
- Seahawks QB Russell Wilson Files for Divorce