- NFL Week 15 Power Rankings: The Seahawks Are Still In First
- Celebrity Chef Wants To Buy Washington D.C.'s NFL Team Through Kickstarter
- Russians Are Trying To Turn A Wu-Tang Track Into An Olympic Sport
- ESPN Staffers Do Impressions Of Dickie V For His 35-Year Anniversary
- Former Rutgers Player Sues Over Ex-Basketball Coach Rice's Behavior
I Cannot Stop Looking At This Joe Buck-Tim McCarver Screengrab, Cano Abuse, And Other All-Star Game Updates
Nice start to the All-Star Game: Mike Trout leads off with a double off of Matt Harvey, and Harvey then drills Robinson Cano in the knee. Cano later left the game, and his status is unknown at this point. (UPDATE: X-rays negative). Retaliation and New York-on-New York crime, all in the first two batters. Sweet.
You owe me this, All-Star Game, for making me watch that boring Bud Selig interview on Letterman last night.
Harvey has done all of this while wearing bright orange cleats.
— USA TODAY Sports (@USATODAYsports) July 17, 2013
And speaking of Trout and the Angels:
What could Joe Buck and Tim McCarver be saying here? “Hurrrr.” “Derp.” Hey, at least it’s not Berman.
True fact: media shuttle bus stuck coming out of tunnel at toll booth. EZ pass not working. Driver arguing with toll booth guy. #nyc
— Scott Miller (@ScottMCBS) July 16, 2013
Great metaphor for baseball’s fading all-star game..Miguel Cabrera throws a bat into the stands and it hits two empty seats..
— Bill Plaschke (@BillPlaschke) July 17, 2013
— Jimmy Traina (@JimmyTraina) July 17, 2013
American League wins, 3-0. I fell asleep three times … one less than Selig.
Bud Selig just called Mariano Rivera "the greatest relief pitcher of all time". He also called him the "mem-vp". So there's that.
— BuzzFeed Sports (@BuzzFeedSports) July 17, 2013
- Cotto Crushes Rodriguez In Three Rounds
- Verlander and Kate Upton are an Item
- Rios Vows To End Pacquiao's Career
- Hottest Wives/Girlfriends in Sports!