- Power Ranking The Most Offensive Team Names In Sports History
- How Early Can You Draft The Legion Of Boom This Year?
- Kirk Minihane Doubles Down On Being An Asshole To Erin Andrews In On-Air Pseudo-Apology
- Niners Fan Eats It After Getting Juked By Seahawks Mascot
- Georgia's Todd Gurley Gunning For 2,000 Yards This Season
Ichiro Suzuki Is Living In An Incredible Harlem Apartment For Just $23,500 A Month
Ichiro, you’re on the cutting edge. Everyone in New York knows that Harlem is the new Williamsburg. So, no, we don’t think you’re overpaying at all for your swanky pad at $23,500 a month. Especially since both Derek Jeter and A-Rod were considering buying the same place for a cool $9 million.
It’s at 111 Central Park North (which wasn’t called Harlem when I was a kid, but real estate agents want renters to feel like they have street cred; before you know it, Manhattan will just be called “Williamsburg West”), and it appears to have incredible light and views of the city. Check it out:
And just look at the size of the fridge in this kitchen:
Other stats: six bedrooms, six and a half bathrooms, and what appears to be six bajillion square feet. Roughly. I’m bad at estimating square feet.
Check out the rest of the photos here, and then sit back, look at the walls of your cubicle/office/apartment and wonder why you didn’t stick with playing baseball instead of smoking cigarettes behind the bleachers, or whatever excuse you go with nowadays.
- Danica Patrick Says She's Sick of Being Sexy
- So What Does Bill Belichick Think About Weed?
- Deion Sanders: Johnny Manziel Has 'Ghetto Tendencies'
- The Top 10 Worst Yankee Contracts