- Jason Whitlock Explains Why The Seahawks Might Think Russell Wilson 'Isn't Black Enough'
- How The World Series Could Be Decided By The Right Field Wall At AT&T Park
- Royals Tried To Bribe 'Marlins Man' To Move From Seat Behind Home Plate, Failed
- FANTASY FOOTBALL: Week 8 FLEX Rankings, Starts & Sits
- Browns Offensive Line Using Smarts, Scheme To Pave Way To Solid Start
Important News: Jose Canseco To Appear In Movie ‘Piranha Sharks’
I don’t see him in the trailer (below), but according to this tweet, Jose Canseco is appearing in “Piranha Sharks”: a real movie about great white sharks bio-engineered to the size of piranha. Hey, someone’s been reading my sixth-grade math textbook doodles.
— benjamin kanes (@benjaminkanes) April 21, 2014
Great white sharks, bio-engineered to be the size of piranhas, are mass marketed and end up terrorizing the city of New York when they get into the water supply and do what great white sharks do best.
Canseco will play himself, according to The Hall Of Very Good, and it will be a cameo role. One can only hope that, like Richard Dreyfuss in “Piranha 3D”, we at least get to see Canseco become lunch for fish.
— Jose Canseco (@JoseCanseco) April 22, 2014
— Ashe Parker (@ashe_parker) April 23, 2014
Meh. It’s no “Sharknado”.
- Filed Under:
- Jose Canseco
- Danica Patrick Says She's Sick of Being Sexy
- So What Does Bill Belichick Think About Weed?
- Deion Sanders: Johnny Manziel Has 'Ghetto Tendencies'
- The Top 10 Worst Yankee Contracts