- Madden 15 Player Ratings: Top 5 Running Backs And Fullbacks
- Johnny Manziel's Nissan Commercial Converted To A Horror Film Trailer
- Check Out Daniela Ospina, Wife Of New Real Madrid Star, James Rodriguez
- Manchester United Unveils New Away Kits, Chevy Logo Still Too Goddamn Big
- Georgia's Todd Gurley Gunning For 2,000 Yards This Season
Important News: Jose Canseco To Appear In Movie ‘Piranha Sharks’
I don’t see him in the trailer (below), but according to this tweet, Jose Canseco is appearing in “Piranha Sharks”: a real movie about great white sharks bio-engineered to the size of piranha. Hey, someone’s been reading my sixth-grade math textbook doodles.
— benjamin kanes (@benjaminkanes) April 21, 2014
Great white sharks, bio-engineered to be the size of piranhas, are mass marketed and end up terrorizing the city of New York when they get into the water supply and do what great white sharks do best.
Canseco will play himself, according to The Hall Of Very Good, and it will be a cameo role. One can only hope that, like Richard Dreyfuss in “Piranha 3D”, we at least get to see Canseco become lunch for fish.
— Jose Canseco (@JoseCanseco) April 22, 2014
— Ashe Parker (@ashe_parker) April 23, 2014
Meh. It’s no “Sharknado”.
- Filed Under:
- Jose Canseco
- San Antonio Spurs' Boris Diaw Crashes Bachelorette Party
- 'Harry Potter' Actor and MMA Fighter Found Dead
- Miller vs Diaz Feud Is Getting Nastier
- Ronda Rousey Ran Over Alexis Davis