- ESPN Is The Distraction, Not Michael Sam
- You're Drafting Rashad Jennings Way Too Late
- This Is Totally Your Year: An Overly Optimistic Preview Of The 2014-15 NFL Season
- The 13 Best Moments From Eli Manning's Epic Reddit AMA
- Tony Stewart: Kevin Ward Jr.'s Death Will Affect Me Forever
Important News: Jose Canseco To Appear In Movie ‘Piranha Sharks’
I don’t see him in the trailer (below), but according to this tweet, Jose Canseco is appearing in “Piranha Sharks”: a real movie about great white sharks bio-engineered to the size of piranha. Hey, someone’s been reading my sixth-grade math textbook doodles.
— benjamin kanes (@benjaminkanes) April 21, 2014
Great white sharks, bio-engineered to be the size of piranhas, are mass marketed and end up terrorizing the city of New York when they get into the water supply and do what great white sharks do best.
Canseco will play himself, according to The Hall Of Very Good, and it will be a cameo role. One can only hope that, like Richard Dreyfuss in “Piranha 3D”, we at least get to see Canseco become lunch for fish.
— Jose Canseco (@JoseCanseco) April 22, 2014
— Ashe Parker (@ashe_parker) April 23, 2014
Meh. It’s no “Sharknado”.
- Filed Under:
- Jose Canseco
- Cheerleader Dances Through Laughable Wardrobe Mishap
- Miller vs Diaz Feud Is Getting Nastier
- 10 Of The Most Gorgeous Women In Sports Today
- MMA Fans Protest Over Brock Lesnar