- Colbert Addresses Sean Hannity's Belt Whipping Adrian Peterson Defense
- Howard Stern Dude Interrupts Goodell Press Conference: 'Don't Take Me To An Elevator!'
- SNY Host Blasts Jeter As A Clown Fraud For Doing Gatorade Commercial
- The Best Running Backs To Snag Off The Waiver Wire This Week
- Reggie Bush's Comments On Disciplining Daughter Could Prompt Investigation
Important News: Jose Canseco To Appear In Movie ‘Piranha Sharks’
I don’t see him in the trailer (below), but according to this tweet, Jose Canseco is appearing in “Piranha Sharks”: a real movie about great white sharks bio-engineered to the size of piranha. Hey, someone’s been reading my sixth-grade math textbook doodles.
— benjamin kanes (@benjaminkanes) April 21, 2014
Great white sharks, bio-engineered to be the size of piranhas, are mass marketed and end up terrorizing the city of New York when they get into the water supply and do what great white sharks do best.
Canseco will play himself, according to The Hall Of Very Good, and it will be a cameo role. One can only hope that, like Richard Dreyfuss in “Piranha 3D”, we at least get to see Canseco become lunch for fish.
— Jose Canseco (@JoseCanseco) April 22, 2014
— Ashe Parker (@ashe_parker) April 23, 2014
Meh. It’s no “Sharknado”.
- Filed Under:
- Jose Canseco
- 10 Of The Most Gorgeous Women In Sports Today
- Savage Punishment for Laying Hands on Referee
- Christy Mack, War Machine and Why the Internet Blames Women for Domestic Violence
- 10 Sexiest Female Tennis Players Ever