- The LFL Continues Its Quest To Be The Favorite Sport Of Douchebags
- Three Bizarre Sports From The Commonwealth Games
- Judge Rules Against Donald Sterling, Allows Sale Of Clippers To Steve Ballmer
- Point-Counterpoint: David Ortiz's Showboating Bat Flip Vs. The Rays
- Georgia's Todd Gurley Gunning For 2,000 Yards This Season
Is Alfonso “Carlton Banks” Ribeiro Now A Groundskeeper For The Rays? Probably Not, But This Guy Makes A Strong Case
Do you care what Alfonso Ribeiro has been up to since Fresh Prince went off the air 16 years ago? Yeah, I don’t either, nor what I am exactly sure about what he does nowadays (I think it involves hosting a game show). But is he moonlighting as a member of the Tampa Bay Rays grounds crew? Or is this groundskeeper just really, freakishly good at Carlton’s signature dance?
Damn, where did the Rays get this guy? As much as I try to perfect the Carlton dance myself, I just can’t do it. In fact, nobody really can. So how did this guy get so good, and how did Tampa score him? Seriously, something is fishy here. This guy can do the dance better than Carlton himself. And I’ve never seen him and Alfonso in the same room at the same time. You never know, folks.
[Video via CJ Fogler]
- Danica Patrick Says She's Sick of Being Sexy
- So What Does Bill Belichick Think About Weed?
- Deion Sanders: Johnny Manziel Has 'Ghetto Tendencies'
- The Top 10 Worst Yankee Contracts