- If Michael Sam Gets Cut By The Rams, Who Will Pick Him Up?
- This Is Totally Your Year: The 2014-15 Buffalo Bills Season Preview
- What Happens To Zac Stacy Without Sam Bradford At QB?
- The 9 Sexiest Tennis Players At The 2014 US Open You've Never Heard Of
- Brett Favre Talks Returning To Green Bay, No Regrets About NFL Career
Is Alfonso “Carlton Banks” Ribeiro Now A Groundskeeper For The Rays? Probably Not, But This Guy Makes A Strong Case
Do you care what Alfonso Ribeiro has been up to since Fresh Prince went off the air 16 years ago? Yeah, I don’t either, nor what I am exactly sure about what he does nowadays (I think it involves hosting a game show). But is he moonlighting as a member of the Tampa Bay Rays grounds crew? Or is this groundskeeper just really, freakishly good at Carlton’s signature dance?
Damn, where did the Rays get this guy? As much as I try to perfect the Carlton dance myself, I just can’t do it. In fact, nobody really can. So how did this guy get so good, and how did Tampa score him? Seriously, something is fishy here. This guy can do the dance better than Carlton himself. And I’ve never seen him and Alfonso in the same room at the same time. You never know, folks.
[Video via CJ Fogler]
- Christy Mack, War Machine and Why the Internet Blames Women for Domestic Violence
- 40-Year-Old Hot Mom Nabs Saints Cheerleader Job
- Savage Punishment for Laying Hands on Referee
- The Top 10 Hottest NFL Draft WAGs