- ESPN Is The Distraction, Not Michael Sam
- You're Drafting Rashad Jennings Way Too Late
- This Is Totally Your Year: An Overly Optimistic Preview Of The 2014-15 NFL Season
- The 13 Best Moments From Eli Manning's Epic Reddit AMA
- Tony Stewart: Kevin Ward Jr.'s Death Will Affect Me Forever
Is Lenny Dykstra Entertaining The Fellas In Jail By Showing Off His Wiener?
Jail is a boring place, and sometimes, you have to find creative ways to keep yourself busy. For former Philadelphia Phillies center fielder Lenny Dykstra, who’s currently serving time in LA County Jail for assault with a deadly weapon and lewd conduct, that means cutting putting a bedsheet over your head and showing everyone your penis.
We’re told Dykstra sometimes puts a sheet over his head — for fun — pokes a hole around the waste area and sticks his “baseball bat” through the hole … for the amusement of anyone who dares to look.
Dykstra is currently in the celebrity wing of the jail, and is in a cell right next to Dr. Conrad Murray, the man who was found guilty of involuntary manslaughter in the Michael Jackson case. Hopefully, Lenny Dykstra playing a game of “Ghost Penis” with Michael Jackson’s doctor is the creepiest thing you’ll hear about today.
- Cheerleader Dances Through Laughable Wardrobe Mishap
- Miller vs Diaz Feud Is Getting Nastier
- 10 Of The Most Gorgeous Women In Sports Today
- MMA Fans Protest Over Brock Lesnar