- NFL WEEK 5 POWER RANKINGS: Stop The Madness, Please
- The NFL Will Never Solve Its Concussion Problem
- FANTASY FOOTBALL: Week 5 QB Rankings, Starts & Sleepers
- Twitter Reacts To Tom Brady's Worst Game Ever
- Reggie Bush's Comments On Disciplining Daughter Could Prompt Investigation
Is Lenny Dykstra Entertaining The Fellas In Jail By Showing Off His Wiener?
Jail is a boring place, and sometimes, you have to find creative ways to keep yourself busy. For former Philadelphia Phillies center fielder Lenny Dykstra, who’s currently serving time in LA County Jail for assault with a deadly weapon and lewd conduct, that means cutting putting a bedsheet over your head and showing everyone your penis.
We’re told Dykstra sometimes puts a sheet over his head — for fun — pokes a hole around the waste area and sticks his “baseball bat” through the hole … for the amusement of anyone who dares to look.
Dykstra is currently in the celebrity wing of the jail, and is in a cell right next to Dr. Conrad Murray, the man who was found guilty of involuntary manslaughter in the Michael Jackson case. Hopefully, Lenny Dykstra playing a game of “Ghost Penis” with Michael Jackson’s doctor is the creepiest thing you’ll hear about today.
- Danica Patrick Says She's Sick of Being Sexy
- So What Does Bill Belichick Think About Weed?
- Deion Sanders: Johnny Manziel Has 'Ghetto Tendencies'
- The Top 10 Worst Yankee Contracts