- If Michael Sam Gets Cut By The Rams, Who Will Pick Him Up?
- This Is Totally Your Year: The 2014-15 Buffalo Bills Season Preview
- What Happens To Zac Stacy Without Sam Bradford At QB?
- The 9 Sexiest Tennis Players At The 2014 US Open You've Never Heard Of
- Brett Favre Talks Returning To Green Bay, No Regrets About NFL Career
Is Lenny Dykstra Entertaining The Fellas In Jail By Showing Off His Wiener?
Jail is a boring place, and sometimes, you have to find creative ways to keep yourself busy. For former Philadelphia Phillies center fielder Lenny Dykstra, who’s currently serving time in LA County Jail for assault with a deadly weapon and lewd conduct, that means cutting putting a bedsheet over your head and showing everyone your penis.
We’re told Dykstra sometimes puts a sheet over his head — for fun — pokes a hole around the waste area and sticks his “baseball bat” through the hole … for the amusement of anyone who dares to look.
Dykstra is currently in the celebrity wing of the jail, and is in a cell right next to Dr. Conrad Murray, the man who was found guilty of involuntary manslaughter in the Michael Jackson case. Hopefully, Lenny Dykstra playing a game of “Ghost Penis” with Michael Jackson’s doctor is the creepiest thing you’ll hear about today.
- Christy Mack, War Machine and Why the Internet Blames Women for Domestic Violence
- 40-Year-Old Hot Mom Nabs Saints Cheerleader Job
- The Top 10 Hottest NFL Draft WAGs
- MMA Fans Protest Over Brock Lesnar