- Sorry Warriors Fans, But Plans For This New Waterfront Arena Have Been Scrapped
- Did Gilbert Arenas Win $100,000 Betting On 'His' Washington Wizards?
- This Is Why You Should Always Give A Foul Ball To A Kid (VIDEO)
- The Indiana Pacers And Their Fans Deserve Each Other
- Notre Dame's Everett Golson Excited To Return After 2013 Suspension
Is Lenny Dykstra Entertaining The Fellas In Jail By Showing Off His Wiener?
Jail is a boring place, and sometimes, you have to find creative ways to keep yourself busy. For former Philadelphia Phillies center fielder Lenny Dykstra, who’s currently serving time in LA County Jail for assault with a deadly weapon and lewd conduct, that means cutting putting a bedsheet over your head and showing everyone your penis.
We’re told Dykstra sometimes puts a sheet over his head — for fun — pokes a hole around the waste area and sticks his “baseball bat” through the hole … for the amusement of anyone who dares to look.
Dykstra is currently in the celebrity wing of the jail, and is in a cell right next to Dr. Conrad Murray, the man who was found guilty of involuntary manslaughter in the Michael Jackson case. Hopefully, Lenny Dykstra playing a game of “Ghost Penis” with Michael Jackson’s doctor is the creepiest thing you’ll hear about today.
- Sugar Ray Leonard Touts Floyd Mayweather Jr.'s Success
- Abdusalamov's Family Sues NYAC For $100 Million
- Marcos Maidana Gets Ready for Floyd Mayweather Jr.
- Cassius Clay vs. Sonny Liston: The Real Story