- Jason Whitlock Explains Why The Seahawks Might Think Russell Wilson 'Isn't Black Enough'
- The Good, The Bad, And The Unsettling About Kevin Love's Role On The New-Look Cavs
- Royals Tried To Bribe 'Marlins Man' To Move From Seat Behind Home Plate, Failed
- FANTASY FOOTBALL: Week 8 FLEX Rankings, Starts & Sits
- Browns Offensive Line Using Smarts, Scheme To Pave Way To Solid Start
It’s The 24th Anniversary Of Seinfeld’s Keith Hernandez Spitting Incident
After the loss, distraught by the taunt of “Nice game, pretty boy” from a rather rotund, bespectacled fan, Hernandez spat on the the fan, and the fan’s tall, crazy-haired friend.
None of this happened, of course. It was a moment from a 1992 episode of Seinfeld.
Despite the fact that this didn’t occur in real life (the Mets actually played the Pittsburgh Pirates on June 14, 1987) and that Hernandez was the NL MVP in 1979, in addition to having won 11 Gold Gloves and two World Series, this fictional incident may be what Hernandez is most remembered for. Video below.
- Danica Patrick Says She's Sick of Being Sexy
- So What Does Bill Belichick Think About Weed?
- Deion Sanders: Johnny Manziel Has 'Ghetto Tendencies'
- The Top 10 Worst Yankee Contracts