- Our NBA Power Rankings: Once Again, Everyone Is Underestimating The Spurs
- Fantasy Hoops: Why Not Make The Bucks Your Main Squeeze This Week?
- ESPN To Combine All Non-Bullshit Entities Into New Unit Called 'Exit 31'
- Here's A Photo Of Tony Romo Rooting For Duke
- Florida Basketball 'Chasing Greatness' In The Season's Stretch Run
It’s The 24th Anniversary Of Seinfeld’s Keith Hernandez Spitting Incident
After the loss, distraught by the taunt of “Nice game, pretty boy” from a rather rotund, bespectacled fan, Hernandez spat on the the fan, and the fan’s tall, crazy-haired friend.
None of this happened, of course. It was a moment from a 1992 episode of Seinfeld.
Despite the fact that this didn’t occur in real life (the Mets actually played the Pittsburgh Pirates on June 14, 1987) and that Hernandez was the NL MVP in 1979, in addition to having won 11 Gold Gloves and two World Series, this fictional incident may be what Hernandez is most remembered for. Video below.
- Trainer Robert Garcia Spills Marcos Maidana secrets
- Marcos Maidana Drops Jaws
- Tyson Fury Returns to the Ring
- Does Ruslan Provodnikov Strike Fear In Juan Manuel Marquez?