- The World Cup Draw Host Was A Brazilian Actress/Model That Looks Like This
- Snow Day! Highlights From Around Today's Frozen NFL Venues
- Adrian Peterson Carted Off Field With Appparent Ankle Injury: Will Not Return (UPDATE)
- SLIDESHOW: American Soccer Star Sydney Leroux's 23 Sexiest Instagram Photos
- Column: Because Of Messi, Cristiano Ronaldo For Golden Ball
It’s The 24th Anniversary Of Seinfeld’s Keith Hernandez Spitting Incident
After the loss, distraught by the taunt of “Nice game, pretty boy” from a rather rotund, bespectacled fan, Hernandez spat on the the fan, and the fan’s tall, crazy-haired friend.
None of this happened, of course. It was a moment from a 1992 episode of Seinfeld.
Despite the fact that this didn’t occur in real life (the Mets actually played the Pittsburgh Pirates on June 14, 1987) and that Hernandez was the NL MVP in 1979, in addition to having won 11 Gold Gloves and two World Series, this fictional incident may be what Hernandez is most remembered for. Video below.
- What Will The Bears Do Without Cutler?
- Bradley Climbs Pound For Pound Top 10
- Weigh-in Has Alien, Short Cake, Kick-Ass Threats
- Brett Favre to Come Back 1 More Time