- Colbert Addresses Sean Hannity's Belt Whipping Adrian Peterson Defense
- Howard Stern Dude Interrupts Goodell Press Conference: 'Don't Take Me To An Elevator!'
- SNY Host Blasts Jeter As A Clown Fraud For Doing Gatorade Commercial
- The Best Running Backs To Snag Off The Waiver Wire This Week
- Reggie Bush's Comments On Disciplining Daughter Could Prompt Investigation
It’s The 24th Anniversary Of Seinfeld’s Keith Hernandez Spitting Incident
After the loss, distraught by the taunt of “Nice game, pretty boy” from a rather rotund, bespectacled fan, Hernandez spat on the the fan, and the fan’s tall, crazy-haired friend.
None of this happened, of course. It was a moment from a 1992 episode of Seinfeld.
Despite the fact that this didn’t occur in real life (the Mets actually played the Pittsburgh Pirates on June 14, 1987) and that Hernandez was the NL MVP in 1979, in addition to having won 11 Gold Gloves and two World Series, this fictional incident may be what Hernandez is most remembered for. Video below.
- 10 Sexiest Female Tennis Players Ever
- 10 Of The Most Gorgeous Women In Sports Today
- Who Would Be In The MMA Hall of Fame?
- MMA Fans Protest Over Brock Lesnar