- IS CLIFF LEE DONE?: MLB Trade Deadline Deals, Injuries, Tidbits And Trends
- Golfer Dustin Johnson Reportedly Suspended Six Months For Positive Cocaine Test
- Jonny Gomes' Last Words As A Member Of The Red Sox: 'Boston Strong'
- Madden 15 Cornerback Rankings Upset Puts Sherman-Peterson Beef To Rest
- Georgia's Todd Gurley Gunning For 2,000 Yards This Season
It’s The 24th Anniversary Of Seinfeld’s Keith Hernandez Spitting Incident
After the loss, distraught by the taunt of “Nice game, pretty boy” from a rather rotund, bespectacled fan, Hernandez spat on the the fan, and the fan’s tall, crazy-haired friend.
None of this happened, of course. It was a moment from a 1992 episode of Seinfeld.
Despite the fact that this didn’t occur in real life (the Mets actually played the Pittsburgh Pirates on June 14, 1987) and that Hernandez was the NL MVP in 1979, in addition to having won 11 Gold Gloves and two World Series, this fictional incident may be what Hernandez is most remembered for. Video below.
- Buffalo Bills Sammy Watkins Stuns with His Impressive Abilities
- 'Harry Potter' Actor and MMA Fighter Found Dead
- Miller vs Diaz Feud Is Getting Nastier
- Mehmen Destroys Gracie in Epic KO