- FANTASY FOOTBALL: Week 5 WR Rankings, Starts & Sleepers
- Colbert On Husain Abdullah's Wrongly Penalized TD Prayer
- 10 More Reasons You Should Try The Diet LeBron James Used To Lose Weight
- Week 5 Survivor Pool: 3 Locks, 2 Values And An Upset Special
- Reggie Bush's Comments On Disciplining Daughter Could Prompt Investigation
Top 10 Things Joba Chamberlain Is Trying To Tell Us With His Hilarious Mustache
(Photo Via Yahoo! Sports)
10) He wants out of New York, but is afraid to just ask, so instead he’ll embarrass the stuck up Yankee management until they send him packing.
9) He wants to stay in New York, but only if he can play remotely from his art studio in Brooklyn.
8) He’s totally awesome.
7) He’s totally NOT awesome.
6) He trying to lure woodland mammals to climb onto his face, so he can eat them without using his hands.
5) He has no idea he has a mustache.
4) He’s getting sponsored by Jack Links Beef Jerky.
3) MLB does not test for Tom Selleck’s testosterone.
2) He’s looking to intimidate young, supple-bodied batters.
1) He’s single, and ready to mingle.
(Photos Via Getty,)
- Mayweather Jr. and Pacquiao: Robert Garcia Breaks it Down
- Alexander Gustafsson's Trainer: 'We Are Not Happy'
- Cheerleader Dances Through Laughable Wardrobe Mishap
- Myles Jury Knocked Out a Legend