- The 6 Most Disappointingly Slow Fantasy Baseball Starts
- These Are The Top 5 Worst Plays Of The NBA Season, According To Shaq
- Now There's Video Of Paulina Gretzky's Controversial Golf Digest Cover Shoot
- COLLEGE BASEBALL MADNESS: How To Steal Home For A Walk-Off Win
- Notre Dame's Everett Golson Excited To Return After 2013 Suspension
Top 10 Things Joba Chamberlain Is Trying To Tell Us With His Hilarious Mustache
(Photo Via Yahoo! Sports)
10) He wants out of New York, but is afraid to just ask, so instead he’ll embarrass the stuck up Yankee management until they send him packing.
9) He wants to stay in New York, but only if he can play remotely from his art studio in Brooklyn.
8) He’s totally awesome.
7) He’s totally NOT awesome.
6) He trying to lure woodland mammals to climb onto his face, so he can eat them without using his hands.
5) He has no idea he has a mustache.
4) He’s getting sponsored by Jack Links Beef Jerky.
3) MLB does not test for Tom Selleck’s testosterone.
2) He’s looking to intimidate young, supple-bodied batters.
1) He’s single, and ready to mingle.
(Photos Via Getty,)
- Colin Kaepernick Finally Speaks Up: Is He Guilty?
- Sugar Ray Leonard Touts Floyd Mayweather Jr.'s Success
- Abdusalamov's Family Sues NYAC For $100 Million
- Marcos Maidana Gets Ready for Floyd Mayweather Jr.