- FANTASY FOOTBALL: NFL Week 9 Picks & Game Previews
- Belichick Not Impressed With Mike Golic's Bill Belichick Costume
- Andrew Luck Is A Top 5 Quarterback And Nobody's Impressed -- Why?
- Is A Kobe Bryant Trade On The Horizon? A Few Rumored Scenarios...
- Ace Jon Lester Makes Pitch For Young Pal Fighting Cancer
Jordan Remy’s “Persistency” Lands Him Indecent Assault Charges
This has been a big week for sports jerks: first Rob Dibble, then Roger Clemens, and now Jordan Remy.
Remy, the son of Red Sox broadcaster Jerry Remy, was charged with indecent assault and battery after groping a woman at a South Boston sports bar.
Remy, who apparently believes in the old adage “if at first you don’t succeed, try, try again,” approached the 34-year-old woman not once, but twice after she blew him off. He’s nothing if not persistent. After the woman called the cops, Remy then decided it was totally cool to be mouthy with the police. Don’t those cops realize they hindered his game?
Police say Remy, who lives with his younger sister on Ross Place in South Boston, appeared intoxicated and agitated and said, “What do you want? . . . Why are you bothering me? I’m just walking home.’
This isn’t the first time Remy has had a run-in with the law. He was arrested 11 years ago on a charge of being a minor in possession of alcohol, but the case was dismissed in Waltham District Court. After all, his dad is the Red Sox broadcaster.
Remy, who was released on $2,500 bail, has a hearing scheduled for October 14th. No word on the whereabouts of his pride or ego; both are presumed dead.
The Red Sox and NESN have both declined to comment.
What are some of your best pick-up lines? Follow me on twitter.
- Danica Patrick Says She's Sick of Being Sexy
- So What Does Bill Belichick Think About Weed?
- Deion Sanders: Johnny Manziel Has 'Ghetto Tendencies'
- The Top 10 Worst Yankee Contracts