- FANTASY FOOTBALL: Week 5 WR Rankings, Starts & Sleepers
- Colbert On Husain Abdullah's Wrongly Penalized TD Prayer
- 10 More Reasons You Should Try The Diet LeBron James Used To Lose Weight
- Week 5 Survivor Pool: 3 Locks, 2 Values And An Upset Special
- Reggie Bush's Comments On Disciplining Daughter Could Prompt Investigation
Keith Olbermann Is The New Commissioner Of Baseball*
It’s hard to say this with any certainty, but we’ll pretend like it’s true because it seems that way: Most white American males between the age of 50-75 dream of being MLB commissioner. It’s like being a mixture of Ronald Regan and Mickey Mantle — the MLB commish gets to right the wrongs of Bud Selig and make cracker jacks cool again.
Keith breaks down how he’d change baseball in the hopes newly elected commissioner Rob Manfred is listening. (Or in case he dies in the next 24 hours and they need a replacement.) You can read our seven best ideas on fixing the sport, here.
- Cheerleader Dances Through Laughable Wardrobe Mishap
- Danica Patrick Says She's Sick of Being Sexy
- So What Does Bill Belichick Think About Weed?
- Deion Sanders: Johnny Manziel Has 'Ghetto Tendencies'