- Davis, Rainey & Brown Among Top Week 3 Waiver Options
- Here's Video Of Colin Kaepernick Saying... Something To Lamarr Houston
- 13 Sports Rules We Should Change Because I Said So
- The NFL Will Be A Lot Less Pink This October, Says Sporting Goods Insider
- Manning, Elway Dispute Suggestion That Wes Welker's Suspension Was A Shocker
Keith Olbermann Is The New Commissioner Of Baseball*
It’s hard to say this with any certainty, but we’ll pretend like it’s true because it seems that way: Most white American males between the age of 50-75 dream of being MLB commissioner. It’s like being a mixture of Ronald Regan and Mickey Mantle — the MLB commish gets to right the wrongs of Bud Selig and make cracker jacks cool again.
Keith breaks down how he’d change baseball in the hopes newly elected commissioner Rob Manfred is listening. (Or in case he dies in the next 24 hours and they need a replacement.) You can read our seven best ideas on fixing the sport, here.
- MMA Fans Protest Over Brock Lesnar
- Deion Sanders: Johnny Manziel Has 'Ghetto Tendencies'
- 'Harry Potter' Actor and MMA Fighter Found Dead
- Danica Patrick Says She's Sick of Being Sexy