- RotoExperts On The Radio: Kevin Gausman Debuts On Hot Thursday
- Jose Canseco Is Being Investigated For Rape
- Tony Allen Set A New Low For Egregriously And Horribly Flopping
- Son Of Asshole Makes Greatest Hockey Pass-to-One-Timer-Goal We've Seen In Quite Some Time
- Injured Steelers Tight End Heath Miller Is Improving, But Cautious
Kevin’s Youk: Did CSN Chicago Accidentally Show Kevin Youkilis’ Weiner On Its Website?
It’s the sensation that’s enthralling the nation. Weiners on TV!
Last night in Chicago, for the second time this season, a locker room interview with a pitcher yielded a live shot of someone’s junk. (You may recall the first one came in an R.A. Dickey interview after Johan Santana’s no-hitter.)
As first noted by Deadspin, someone’s man-meat appeared during a CSN Chicago locker room interview that went live on their website. The schlong in question most likely belongs to Kevin Youkilis.
He certainly fits the bill of the round, white man spotted in the back of the shot. A video of the incident in question can be seen here, complete with slow-motion replays. NICE.
An NSFW screencap of the blurry manbits here:
- Johnny Manziel's Girlfriend Big Hit on Internet
- Remembering Quinton "Rampage" Jackson's Time In The UFC
- Brooke Hogan's Wardrobe Malfunction
- Boxer Dies Protecting Daughter