- GILBERT'S ARENA: Former Wizards Star Cuts Price On Shark Mansion
- Let This Hilarious Surfer Fight To Take You Into Your Weekend
- Blue Jays' Japanese Shortstop Gives Greatest Interview Ever While Practicing English
- Fantasy Football: Chris Johnson Will Be A Situational Back On The Jets
- Notre Dame's Everett Golson Excited To Return After 2013 Suspension
Kid Makes Catch Of His Life During Home Run Derby, Is Suitably Excited
The Yankees’ Robinson Cano won last night’s Home Run Derby, defeating Adrian Gonzalez of the Red Sox 12-11 in the final round. Cano’s father, Jose, was the one who pitched to him, and after his Derby-winning shot Robby raised his arms and bear-hugged his dad.
That, however, wasn’t the coolest moment of the night. Earlier, on Cano’s final out in the first round, one of the roving little leaguers MLB lets play in the outfield made a really impressive diving catch.
This is good and bad for the youngster. Good, because he got to make a really nice play that will live on YouTube (if MLB lets it) forever. Bad, because, well: the rest of your childhood is going to be a little disappointing in comparison to that time you made a diving catch on ESPN. Another young life, ruined by Chris Berman.
- Sugar Ray Leonard Touts Floyd Mayweather Jr.'s Success
- Abdusalamov's Family Sues NYAC For $100 Million
- Marcos Maidana Gets Ready for Floyd Mayweather Jr.
- Cassius Clay vs. Sonny Liston: The Real Story