- Utah Quarterback Travis Wilson Gets Wrecked Mid-Air And Lands On Head
- NFL Viewing Maps: Broncos At Seahawks, Plus Everything Else
- Lazy Texas A&M Collie Saved From Trampling By Heroic Cadet (Video)
- This One Play Sums Up All Of Saturday's College Football Match-Ups
- Reggie Bush's Comments On Disciplining Daughter Could Prompt Investigation
Kid Makes Catch Of His Life During Home Run Derby, Is Suitably Excited
The Yankees’ Robinson Cano won last night’s Home Run Derby, defeating Adrian Gonzalez of the Red Sox 12-11 in the final round. Cano’s father, Jose, was the one who pitched to him, and after his Derby-winning shot Robby raised his arms and bear-hugged his dad.
That, however, wasn’t the coolest moment of the night. Earlier, on Cano’s final out in the first round, one of the roving little leaguers MLB lets play in the outfield made a really impressive diving catch.
This is good and bad for the youngster. Good, because he got to make a really nice play that will live on YouTube (if MLB lets it) forever. Bad, because, well: the rest of your childhood is going to be a little disappointing in comparison to that time you made a diving catch on ESPN. Another young life, ruined by Chris Berman.
- 10 Hottest Moms in the Sports World
- 10 Sexiest Female Tennis Players Ever
- Soccer Kick and Knee Combo is KO of the Week
- KO of the Week: Palomino v Macaco