- ESPN Is The Distraction, Not Michael Sam
- Fantasy Football: Week 1 QB Rankings, Starts And Sleepers
- Just Kidding: Nebraska Wide Receiver's Behind-The-Back-Catch Is Already This Season's Best
- Grab Nick Foles, Watch For Tim Wright And Other Last Minute Draft Tips
- Tony Stewart: Kevin Ward Jr.'s Death Will Affect Me Forever
Tiny Fan Runs Onto Field During White Sox/Orioles Game
When I was a 10-year-old at baseball games, “I should run onto the field and see what happens” was a common thought of mine. But the possible consequences that ran through my tiny mind (“JAIL FOREVER” or “HAVING MY SNES TAKEN AWAY”) always kept me from going for the gold.
A little kid at this afternoon’s White Sox/Orioles game had no such qualms, though. We don’t actually get to see his run to freedom (hopefully it will be up on YouTube soon) but we do get to see his capture at the hands of White Sox left fielder Dayan Viciedo, who then passes him off to security at U.S. Cellular Field. No word on if his XBox 360 will be quarantined for the foreseeable future.
- Filed Under:
- Chicago White Sox
- Cheerleader Dances Through Laughable Wardrobe Mishap
- Jon Jones Forced to Withdraw from UFC 178
- The Top 10 Hottest NFL Draft WAGs
- Seahawks QB Russell Wilson Files for Divorce