- Cam Newton To Jerricho Cotchery, The Panthers' Sleeper Connection
- The 13 Best Moments From Eli Manning's Epic Reddit AMA
- Johnny Who? Texas A&M Cruises Against South Carolina
- Backup RB Roundup: Carlos Hyde, Devonta Freeman, Knowshon Moreno
- Tony Stewart: Kevin Ward Jr.'s Death Will Affect Me Forever
Tiny Fan Runs Onto Field During White Sox/Orioles Game
When I was a 10-year-old at baseball games, “I should run onto the field and see what happens” was a common thought of mine. But the possible consequences that ran through my tiny mind (“JAIL FOREVER” or “HAVING MY SNES TAKEN AWAY”) always kept me from going for the gold.
A little kid at this afternoon’s White Sox/Orioles game had no such qualms, though. We don’t actually get to see his run to freedom (hopefully it will be up on YouTube soon) but we do get to see his capture at the hands of White Sox left fielder Dayan Viciedo, who then passes him off to security at U.S. Cellular Field. No word on if his XBox 360 will be quarantined for the foreseeable future.
- Filed Under:
- Chicago White Sox
- Cheerleader Dances Through Laughable Wardrobe Mishap
- 'Harry Potter' Actor and MMA Fighter Found Dead
- Arlovski Speaks up on Klitschko Brothers and UFC Return
- Christy Mack, War Machine and Why the Internet Blames Women for Domestic Violence