- NFL Rookies Predict/React To Their Madden 15 Ratings
- Colin Cowherd Calls Out ESPN Producers For Pushing Baseball On Us
- SportsGrid's 2014 Pre-Camp NFL Power Rankings And Bold-Ass Predictions
- Floyd Mayweather Is Selling His Miami Oceanfront Condo For $2.6 Million
- Georgia's Todd Gurley Gunning For 2,000 Yards This Season
Kid’s Got Game: Boy Tries To Impress Older Girl By Giving Her Baseball At Rangers Game
Baseballs at Major League games are sought-after items, not only as souvenirs, but also for trying to seal the deal with attractive cougars. This boy at a Blue Jays-Rangers game is the smoothest kid ever, as he receives a baseball tossed into the stands by Toronto third base coach Luis Rivera, then turns and gives it to a young woman sitting behind him in his section. But all is not as it seems.
She’s very impressed, as is everyone who witnessed it.
However, he’s also very smart. Watch the video above closely, and you’ll notice that the boy has two baseballs … and after he catches the ball from the Blue Jays coach, he gives the girl another ball, that he already had in his free hand.
Working all the angles. I like this kid.
- Filed Under:
- Texas Rangers
- Miller vs Diaz Feud Is Getting Nastier
- Danica Patrick Says She's Sick of Being Sexy
- So What Does Bill Belichick Think About Weed?
- Deion Sanders: Johnny Manziel Has 'Ghetto Tendencies'