- Is A Kobe Bryant Trade On The Horizon? A Few Rumored Scenarios...
- Way Too Early Top 10 Starting Pitchers for 2015 Fantasy Baseball
- Grading ESPN's 4 Worst Fantasy Projections For Week 9
- Jerry Jones Is Going To Get Tony Romo Killed
- Ace Jon Lester Makes Pitch For Young Pal Fighting Cancer
Kid’s Got Game: Boy Tries To Impress Older Girl By Giving Her Baseball At Rangers Game
Baseballs at Major League games are sought-after items, not only as souvenirs, but also for trying to seal the deal with attractive cougars. This boy at a Blue Jays-Rangers game is the smoothest kid ever, as he receives a baseball tossed into the stands by Toronto third base coach Luis Rivera, then turns and gives it to a young woman sitting behind him in his section. But all is not as it seems.
She’s very impressed, as is everyone who witnessed it.
However, he’s also very smart. Watch the video above closely, and you’ll notice that the boy has two baseballs … and after he catches the ball from the Blue Jays coach, he gives the girl another ball, that he already had in his free hand.
Working all the angles. I like this kid.
- Filed Under:
- Texas Rangers
- Danica Patrick Says She's Sick of Being Sexy
- So What Does Bill Belichick Think About Weed?
- Deion Sanders: Johnny Manziel Has 'Ghetto Tendencies'
- The Top 10 Worst Yankee Contracts