- Sorry Warriors Fans, But Plans For This New Waterfront Arena Have Been Scrapped
- Did Gilbert Arenas Win $100,000 Betting On 'His' Washington Wizards?
- This Is Why You Should Always Give A Foul Ball To A Kid (VIDEO)
- The Indiana Pacers And Their Fans Deserve Each Other
- Notre Dame's Everett Golson Excited To Return After 2013 Suspension
Somehow, This Is Kirby Puckett’s Signature
An inquiring baseball fan recently posted this picture of an autographed baseball on Reddit, asking by whom the baseball was signed. So Reddit did its thing with a bit of research, finding out that yes, it is in fact Kirby Puckett’s signature.
Pretty cool, to find a baseball in your house with a Hall Of Famer’s signature, even if his stature did fall apart near the end of his life. But it’s too bad the baseball is signed by Keell Sweeey, or Keeee Seeeeeeey, or something. Not that signatures usually look like much of anything, but you can usually count on at least a few identifying markers.
The closest signature suggestion Reddit came up with is Kellen Sweeney, a 21-year-old outfielder in the Blue Jays farm system who hasn’t risen above Single A ball. And his career batting average of .209 is a far cry from Puckett’s .318 – which came in the majors, by the way. Financially speaking, this is a win for the inquisitive Redditor, earning $450 at the least. Because $2.97 would have been much less satisfying.
- Sugar Ray Leonard Touts Floyd Mayweather Jr.'s Success
- Abdusalamov's Family Sues NYAC For $100 Million
- Marcos Maidana Gets Ready for Floyd Mayweather Jr.
- Cassius Clay vs. Sonny Liston: The Real Story