- FANTASY FOOTBALL: Week 5 Waiver Wire Pickup Power Rankings
- Notre Dame-Syracuse Fans Brawl In Douchebag National Championship
- Saturday Night Live Season Premiere Picks Over Remains Of NFL, Roger Goodell
- Twitter Reacts To Trey Burke Having His Schlong On The Internet
- Reggie Bush's Comments On Disciplining Daughter Could Prompt Investigation
“We’re Old As S—”: Kobe Has Had It Up To Here With The Process Of Aging
Uh, think Kobe might be a little frustrated. [Eye on Basketball]
Pretty good few hours. [Larry Brown Sports]
And not just in a dream sequence. [BuzzFeed Sports]
Clemente died 40 years ago, on New Year’s Eve. RIP. [CBS News]
Sugar Bowl: Florida vs. Louisville (8:30pm, ESPN).
“Japanese New Year Meal.”
I would be overcome by indecision… but then I’d just eat my way through those feelings.
Jackie Chan’s top 10 stunts of all time are mind-blowing.
Dylan Murphy contributed to this post.
Getty photo, by Harry How
- Filed Under:
- Five Things You Should See On The Internet
- Danica Patrick Says She's Sick of Being Sexy
- So What Does Bill Belichick Think About Weed?
- Deion Sanders: Johnny Manziel Has 'Ghetto Tendencies'
- The Top 10 Worst Yankee Contracts