- ESPN Is The Distraction, Not Michael Sam
- Fantasy Football: Week 1 QB Rankings, Starts And Sleepers
- Just Kidding: Nebraska Wide Receiver's Behind-The-Back-Catch Is Already This Season's Best
- Grab Nick Foles, Watch For Tim Wright And Other Last Minute Draft Tips
- Tony Stewart: Kevin Ward Jr.'s Death Will Affect Me Forever
Ladies And Gentlemen: The Butt Slide
It took us almost 10 months, and ESPN actually gave up on the search altogether, but we finally found something that can rival Mark Sanchez’s “Butt Fumble” for a combination of sheer hilarity and ineptitude. Meet the Butt Slide, brought to you by the Astros’ Jonathan Villar.
Thank you so much for posting this, MLB Video:
There are so many things wrong with this play. With your team down 4-0 in the first inning, why would you stretch a sure single into an unsure double? How could you let a guy tag you between his legs without even looking? Why is your head so high on the slide? Why do you play for the Houston Astros? Why did you slide into a man’s butt? The list is infinite, because you just want to ask these questions over and over again.
Villar has a history of smart, speedy baserunning, so it’s a shame that he will now be known as the guy who did the Butt Slide. But that’s what you get when you do a Butt Slide. Butt Slide.
This, forever (via @corkgaines):
- Jon Jones Forced to Withdraw from UFC 178
- San Francisco 49ers the Most Hated Team in the US?
- Miller vs Diaz Feud Is Getting Nastier
- Cheerleader Dances Through Laughable Wardrobe Mishap