- Iowa State Fans Mock Marcus Smart With Mass Flopping Routine
- Here's A Photo Of Tony Romo Rooting For Duke
- Johnny Weir And Tara Lapinski Commentate 30 Rock's Lunchtime Free Skate
- Devin Hester Can't Believe The Bears Didn't Re-sign Him, Because Seven Years Ago
- Florida Basketball 'Chasing Greatness' In The Season's Stretch Run
Reasons We Love The Local News: They File Full Investigative Reports On Missing Mascot Heads
The Lake Erie Crushers are an independent minor league team in Lorain County, Ohio. Their mascot is Stomper, and as you’ll see in the video report below from Cleveland’s WJW, they take the anthropomorphization VERY seriously. So when Stomper’s head went missing, a full investigation was warranted — but what’s up with the Mission Impossible music? We think they meant to use, oh, Dragnet or Law & Order, right?
In all seriousness, indie teams operate on a shoestring as is, so whoever stole Stomper’s head is a dick, especially given how important mascots are to small-time baseball. If you know where the decapitated skull of Stomper is, the Crushers would love to hear from you.
Follow Timothy on Twitter at @bubbaprog.
- CM Punk Walks Out on WWE
- Vince McMahon Clarifies CM Punk's WWE Status
- WWE Superstar Nelson Frazier Passes Away At 43
- Stevie Richards Talks About Vince McMahon