- Stuck On You: Carson Palmer And Khalil Mack Ask You Please Not To Laugh At This
- Colt McCoy's First Pass Attempt Was A 70-Yard TD, So Here Are Some Photos Of His Wife
- Do The Patriots Need To Hire A General Manager?
- NBA 2K15 Review: Much More Than Just Those Hideous Create-A-Player Faces
- Browns Offensive Line Using Smarts, Scheme To Pave Way To Solid Start
Reasons We Love The Local News: They File Full Investigative Reports On Missing Mascot Heads
The Lake Erie Crushers are an independent minor league team in Lorain County, Ohio. Their mascot is Stomper, and as you’ll see in the video report below from Cleveland’s WJW, they take the anthropomorphization VERY seriously. So when Stomper’s head went missing, a full investigation was warranted — but what’s up with the Mission Impossible music? We think they meant to use, oh, Dragnet or Law & Order, right?
In all seriousness, indie teams operate on a shoestring as is, so whoever stole Stomper’s head is a dick, especially given how important mascots are to small-time baseball. If you know where the decapitated skull of Stomper is, the Crushers would love to hear from you.
Follow Timothy on Twitter at @bubbaprog.
- Savage Punishment for Laying Hands on Referee
- So What Does Bill Belichick Think About Weed?
- Danica Patrick Says She's Sick of Being Sexy
- Deion Sanders: Johnny Manziel Has 'Ghetto Tendencies'