- 2014 World Series MVP Madison Bumgarner -- By the Numbers
- Gilbert Arenas Has Finally Sold His Shark Mansion, After Removing Sharks
- Mike Tyson Beats Mike Tyson In Mike Tyson's Punch-Out!!
- Survivor Pool Picks For Every Week 9 NFL Game
- Ace Jon Lester Makes Pitch For Young Pal Fighting Cancer
Let’s Try To Caption This Photo Of Little Prince Fielder Looking Like A Chubby Lil’ Frontrunner
It’s Prince Fielder’s birthday today, so you know what that means: It’s time to look at pictures of him when he was just the chubby little son of Cecil Fielder. Oh jeez, he’s so freakin’ adorable. And look at what he’s wearing, with his little Detroit Tigers hat and his… New York Football Giants t-shirt? And his… Chicago Cubs pants?
His dad moved around a lot, including to New York, so we can forgive the guy for liking more than one team? But where the Cubs fit into all this? And can sometime tie this kid’s shoes? He looks like the most confused child in the history of photography.
So let’s get some captions going for this photo. We’ll start it off with a few from around the office.
“I’LL PLAY ANYWHERE!” — Baby Prince
“These are my three favorite cities for pizza. And hot dogs. And Faygo.” — Baby Prince
“I finally found something my dad doesn’t want any part of.” — Baby Prince
“That kid is definitely going to hit 50 homers one day. Lol jk.” — Dude behind Baby Prince
Whatchu got, Internet?
- Danica Patrick Says She's Sick of Being Sexy
- So What Does Bill Belichick Think About Weed?
- Deion Sanders: Johnny Manziel Has 'Ghetto Tendencies'
- The Top 10 Worst Yankee Contracts