- Davis, Rainey & Brown Among Top Week 3 Waiver Options
- Can The NFL's Off-The-Field Violence Problem Be A Symptom Of Widespread PTSD?
- Massive Freak J.J. Watt Might Become A Serious Tight End Option For The Texans
- Don't Be Offended By This 'Ray Rice Makeup Tutorial' Video: It's Brilliant
- Reggie Bush's Comments On Disciplining Daughter Could Prompt Investigation
Let’s Try To Caption This Photo Of Little Prince Fielder Looking Like A Chubby Lil’ Frontrunner
It’s Prince Fielder’s birthday today, so you know what that means: It’s time to look at pictures of him when he was just the chubby little son of Cecil Fielder. Oh jeez, he’s so freakin’ adorable. And look at what he’s wearing, with his little Detroit Tigers hat and his… New York Football Giants t-shirt? And his… Chicago Cubs pants?
His dad moved around a lot, including to New York, so we can forgive the guy for liking more than one team? But where the Cubs fit into all this? And can sometime tie this kid’s shoes? He looks like the most confused child in the history of photography.
So let’s get some captions going for this photo. We’ll start it off with a few from around the office.
“I’LL PLAY ANYWHERE!” — Baby Prince
“These are my three favorite cities for pizza. And hot dogs. And Faygo.” — Baby Prince
“I finally found something my dad doesn’t want any part of.” — Baby Prince
“That kid is definitely going to hit 50 homers one day. Lol jk.” — Dude behind Baby Prince
Whatchu got, Internet?
- 'Harry Potter' Actor and MMA Fighter Found Dead
- MMA Fans Protest Over Brock Lesnar
- Compilation of TKO's, Injuries and Submissions of MMA
- Danica Patrick Says She's Sick of Being Sexy