- The Most Powerful Photo From The Sochi Winter Games
- You Know It's Spring Training When Curtis Granderson Is Rubbing Your Butt
- Baron Davis's Comeback: Part 3
- Off The Grid: Rule Changes, Video Game Memories And Attempted Improv
- Florida Basketball 'Chasing Greatness' In The Season's Stretch Run
Let’s Try To Caption This Photo Of Little Prince Fielder Looking Like A Chubby Lil’ Frontrunner
It’s Prince Fielder’s birthday today, so you know what that means: It’s time to look at pictures of him when he was just the chubby little son of Cecil Fielder. Oh jeez, he’s so freakin’ adorable. And look at what he’s wearing, with his little Detroit Tigers hat and his… New York Football Giants t-shirt? And his… Chicago Cubs pants?
His dad moved around a lot, including to New York, so we can forgive the guy for liking more than one team? But where the Cubs fit into all this? And can sometime tie this kid’s shoes? He looks like the most confused child in the history of photography.
So let’s get some captions going for this photo. We’ll start it off with a few from around the office.
“I’LL PLAY ANYWHERE!” — Baby Prince
“These are my three favorite cities for pizza. And hot dogs. And Faygo.” — Baby Prince
“I finally found something my dad doesn’t want any part of.” — Baby Prince
“That kid is definitely going to hit 50 homers one day. Lol jk.” — Dude behind Baby Prince
Whatchu got, Internet?
- What Should Vikings Do in Free Agency?
- AJ McCarron Impressing With Arm, Despite Lack Of Speed
- Ian Kinsler, Brian McCann Offseason Moves Could Have World Series Implications
- Arianny Celeste: The Hottest UFC Girl Ever?