- Backup RB Roundup: Carlos Hyde, Devonta Freeman, Knowshon Moreno
- The Daily Show Reports On The Reporting Of Michael Sam's Showering Habits
- Hey Josh Gordon, Here's How You Beat A Drug Test Now That You're A Marked Man
- NBA 2K15 Will Feature Ernie And Shaq, But Not Charles
- Brett Favre Talks Returning To Green Bay, No Regrets About NFL Career
Let’s Try To Caption This Photo Of Little Prince Fielder Looking Like A Chubby Lil’ Frontrunner
It’s Prince Fielder’s birthday today, so you know what that means: It’s time to look at pictures of him when he was just the chubby little son of Cecil Fielder. Oh jeez, he’s so freakin’ adorable. And look at what he’s wearing, with his little Detroit Tigers hat and his… New York Football Giants t-shirt? And his… Chicago Cubs pants?
His dad moved around a lot, including to New York, so we can forgive the guy for liking more than one team? But where the Cubs fit into all this? And can sometime tie this kid’s shoes? He looks like the most confused child in the history of photography.
So let’s get some captions going for this photo. We’ll start it off with a few from around the office.
“I’LL PLAY ANYWHERE!” — Baby Prince
“These are my three favorite cities for pizza. And hot dogs. And Faygo.” — Baby Prince
“I finally found something my dad doesn’t want any part of.” — Baby Prince
“That kid is definitely going to hit 50 homers one day. Lol jk.” — Dude behind Baby Prince
Whatchu got, Internet?
- MMA Fans Protest Over Brock Lesnar
- Drew Brees "Randomly" Drug Tested After Career Comments
- Shannon Briggs Storms Wladimir Klitschko's Training Camp
- The Top 10 Hottest NFL Draft WAGs