- Hot Reporter Is Fed Up With Cyclists Videobombing Her Live Segments
- Get Ready For A Kevin Love Trade To The Cavaliers... In 24 Days
- 5 Places To Track MLB Trade Deadline
- Bridgeport Bluefish Fans Nix Plans For Jersey With Nipples
- Georgia's Todd Gurley Gunning For 2,000 Yards This Season
Look Up: The Yankees Are Showing A Huge Amount Of Class Right Now
Patton Oswalt wrote a great piece on Facebook about the Boston Marathon tragedy, which you can find here, with the most resonate line being this one: “So when you spot violence, or bigotry, or intolerance or fear or just garden-variety misogyny, hatred or ignorance, just look it in the eye and think, ‘The good outnumber you, and we always will.’”
So then we wake up today and see this in the Chicago Tribune, about how today, it’s the Chicago Red Sox and the Chicago Bruins, etc.
And then in New York, those walking past Yankee Stadium looked up and saw this. Holy shit. When Yankee and Red Sox fans join forces against evil, evil should just freaking give up. To paraphrase a line from Casablanca: “Well Major, there are certain parts of the East Coast I’d advise you not to try to invade.”
H/T Tyler Hissey.
Update: Just found this:
- 'Harry Potter' Actor and MMA Fighter Found Dead
- Deion Sanders: Johnny Manziel Has 'Ghetto Tendencies'
- Tennis Babe Maria Sharapova Shows Off Her Personalized Porsche
- The Top 10 Hottest NFL Draft WAGs