- Sorry Warriors Fans, But Plans For This New Waterfront Arena Have Been Scrapped
- Did Gilbert Arenas Win $100,000 Betting On 'His' Washington Wizards?
- This Is Why You Should Always Give A Foul Ball To A Kid (VIDEO)
- The Indiana Pacers And Their Fans Deserve Each Other
- Notre Dame's Everett Golson Excited To Return After 2013 Suspension
Look Up: The Yankees Are Showing A Huge Amount Of Class Right Now
Patton Oswalt wrote a great piece on Facebook about the Boston Marathon tragedy, which you can find here, with the most resonate line being this one: “So when you spot violence, or bigotry, or intolerance or fear or just garden-variety misogyny, hatred or ignorance, just look it in the eye and think, ‘The good outnumber you, and we always will.’”
So then we wake up today and see this in the Chicago Tribune, about how today, it’s the Chicago Red Sox and the Chicago Bruins, etc.
And then in New York, those walking past Yankee Stadium looked up and saw this. Holy shit. When Yankee and Red Sox fans join forces against evil, evil should just freaking give up. To paraphrase a line from Casablanca: “Well Major, there are certain parts of the East Coast I’d advise you not to try to invade.”
H/T Tyler Hissey.
Update: Just found this:
- Sugar Ray Leonard Touts Floyd Mayweather Jr.'s Success
- Abdusalamov's Family Sues NYAC For $100 Million
- Marcos Maidana Gets Ready for Floyd Mayweather Jr.
- Cassius Clay vs. Sonny Liston: The Real Story