- 14 Reasons Why We're Looking Forward To The Sochi Winter Olympics
- Why Didn't Anyone Want To Buy Barry Bonds' Outrageous Beverly Hills Mansion?
- DeMarcus Cousins Should Be On The Next Comedy Central Roast
- Our NFL-Themed Ugly Christmas Sweaters Have Arrived
- Column: Because Of Messi, Cristiano Ronaldo For Golden Ball
Look Up: The Yankees Are Showing A Huge Amount Of Class Right Now
Patton Oswalt wrote a great piece on Facebook about the Boston Marathon tragedy, which you can find here, with the most resonate line being this one: “So when you spot violence, or bigotry, or intolerance or fear or just garden-variety misogyny, hatred or ignorance, just look it in the eye and think, ‘The good outnumber you, and we always will.’”
So then we wake up today and see this in the Chicago Tribune, about how today, it’s the Chicago Red Sox and the Chicago Bruins, etc.
And then in New York, those walking past Yankee Stadium looked up and saw this. Holy shit. When Yankee and Red Sox fans join forces against evil, evil should just freaking give up. To paraphrase a line from Casablanca: “Well Major, there are certain parts of the East Coast I’d advise you not to try to invade.”
H/T Tyler Hissey.
Update: Just found this:
- Brett Favre to Come Back 1 More Time
- How Bradley Beat Marquez By Split Decision
- Ranking The NFL QB's In The 7 TD Club
- NBA's Best Friends Reunited in Philly