- ESPN Is The Distraction, Not Michael Sam
- Fantasy Football: Week 1 QB Rankings, Starts And Sleepers
- Just Kidding: Nebraska Wide Receiver's Behind-The-Back-Catch Is Already This Season's Best
- Grab Nick Foles, Watch For Tim Wright And Other Last Minute Draft Tips
- Tony Stewart: Kevin Ward Jr.'s Death Will Affect Me Forever
Look Up: The Yankees Are Showing A Huge Amount Of Class Right Now
Patton Oswalt wrote a great piece on Facebook about the Boston Marathon tragedy, which you can find here, with the most resonate line being this one: “So when you spot violence, or bigotry, or intolerance or fear or just garden-variety misogyny, hatred or ignorance, just look it in the eye and think, ‘The good outnumber you, and we always will.’”
So then we wake up today and see this in the Chicago Tribune, about how today, it’s the Chicago Red Sox and the Chicago Bruins, etc.
And then in New York, those walking past Yankee Stadium looked up and saw this. Holy shit. When Yankee and Red Sox fans join forces against evil, evil should just freaking give up. To paraphrase a line from Casablanca: “Well Major, there are certain parts of the East Coast I’d advise you not to try to invade.”
H/T Tyler Hissey.
Update: Just found this:
- 10 Of The Most Gorgeous Women In Sports Today
- The Top 10 Hottest NFL Draft WAGs
- New England Patriots Cheerleader's Final Auditions
- Seahawks QB Russell Wilson Files for Divorce