- Hot Reporter Is Fed Up With Cyclists Videobombing Her Live Segments
- Get Ready For A Kevin Love Trade To The Cavaliers... In 24 Days
- 5 Places To Track MLB Trade Deadline
- Bridgeport Bluefish Fans Nix Plans For Jersey With Nipples
- Georgia's Todd Gurley Gunning For 2,000 Yards This Season
Lucky Indians Fan Catches Four Foul Balls In One Game
This guy is the reason you never catch foul balls at baseball games. Yesterday, Indians fan Greg Van Niel caught four foul balls in a single game. He’s only pictured with three balls because he threw the fourth ball away. Van Niel, an Indians season ticket holder, exchanged his regular season tickets for seats in section 160 for Sunday’s game. The lucky seat was row FF, seat 3.
He didn’t catch all four balls without getting dirty:
“Three of them were catches and one was a ball I picked up off the ground,” said Van Niel. “The third one I think was the hardest one – I think I ended up sprawled across a few rows, and I got some cheese on myself. But the other ones were just a matter of being in the right place at the right time.”
Here’s Van Niel collecting his fourth foul ball:
Amazingly, he caught all four foul balls before the end of the fifth inning. The unlikely event marks the highest point for Cleveland sports since the Browns won the championship in 1964.
In these situations, people are prone to say: “You better buy a lottery ticket.” Mathematically, this is an insane statement. The odds of catching four foul balls and purchasing a winning lottery on the same day are astronomically low. On second thought, telling anyone to buy a lottery ticket at any point in time is terrible advice.
- 'Harry Potter' Actor and MMA Fighter Found Dead
- Danica Patrick Says She's Sick of Being Sexy
- So What Does Bill Belichick Think About Weed?
- Deion Sanders: Johnny Manziel Has 'Ghetto Tendencies'