- BREAKING: Swimsuit Model Nina Adgal Is Pretty Good At Basketball
- Insults From An Idiot: CNBC's Sports Betting Scam Artist 'Steve Stevens' Won't Stop Sending Us Hilarious And Incoherent Emails
- Roger Federer Could Miss The French Open Due To Paternity Leave
- How To Use 10 Different Machines Without Working Anything Other Than Your Biceps
- Notre Dame's Everett Golson Excited To Return After 2013 Suspension
Magic Johnson On A Potential Gay Dodger: “We’re Gonna Support This Player”
Another baby step towards the acceptance of gay athletes in sports was taken by one Magic Johnson, who was spurred to speak on the subject when his son, E.J., came out to the public earlier this week. In a series of videos on TMZ, Magic discussed his son’s big decision and how it might encourage an L.A. Dodger to make a similar admission. Magic, for his part, seems elated at the concept.
Familiar with breaking down social barriers in sports himself, Magic talked at length about how he could potentially support and protect a gay member of his organization, using E.J. as an example of his capacity for love. Not every owner of a sports team is so candid — not to mention, you know, nice (see: James Dolan).
You can watch the rest of the interview here.
- UFC 170 Salaries Revealed
- Ashlee Evans-Smith Waiting for a Challenge
- I Could Make More Money at McDonalds
- FOX Sports' Joe Buck Ties The Knot With Someone In The Industry