- Your 'Sharknado 2' Roundup Post, With The Best Sharknado Tweets
- Hot Reporter Is Fed Up With Cyclists Videobombing Her Live Segments
- Okay, Fine, This Gentleman Named 'Fat Jew' Is Actually A Pretty Great Mets Fan
- Hall Of Famer On Manziel: 'You're Not Johnny Football. You're Johnny Rookie Bitch'
- Georgia's Todd Gurley Gunning For 2,000 Yards This Season
Watch An Orioles Rookie Phenom Fake Out Everyone In The Coolest Baseball Play You’ll See Today (Video)
Manny Machado, you’re a gem. Pulling the ol’ pump fake in a crucial late-season game? In the ninth inning, no less? Ballsy. But thanks in part to your boldness, the Baltimore Orioles now have a share of the AL East lead.
With two outs in the top of the ninth, Evan Longoria bunted up the third base line. As the ball dribbled slowly towards Machado, it became apparent he’d have trouble getting Longoria at first. So he barehanded it, pump-faked, turned, and got pinch runner Rich Thompson, who was in the process of rounding third. Thompson was caught in a rundown, the 2-2 tie was preserved, Machado would lead off the bottom of the inning with a single — and then score the winning run. Nice night for a rookie.
- Filed Under:
- Manny Machado
- Danica Patrick Says She's Sick of Being Sexy
- So What Does Bill Belichick Think About Weed?
- Deion Sanders: Johnny Manziel Has 'Ghetto Tendencies'
- The Top 10 Worst Yankee Contracts