- FANTASY FOOTBALL: Week 5 WR Rankings, Starts & Sleepers
- Colbert On Husain Abdullah's Wrongly Penalized TD Prayer
- 10 More Reasons You Should Try The Diet LeBron James Used To Lose Weight
- Week 5 Survivor Pool: 3 Locks, 2 Values And An Upset Special
- Reggie Bush's Comments On Disciplining Daughter Could Prompt Investigation
Mariners’ Brad Miller With Incredible Spinning Throw To First (VIDEO)
Some people could watch highlights of home runs and hard-hit baseballs all day long and go to sleep happy. Not me, though. I’m a defense guy. Always have been. Always will be. Homers bore me.
I want to watch a hard breaking ball take Alexei Ramirez to his knees in confusion. I want to watch a diving grab in the outfield. I want to watch a guy like Brad Miller make an incredible infield snag before tacking on an even more incredible spinning toss to first for the out.
Lucky for me, Miller did just that today for the Seattle Mariners. Check it out:
There was so much working against Miller on that play, from the bouncing ball of the plate to the fact that Colby Rasmus has some decent speed, but he did the unthinkable and made the play.
And thanks to that video, I will go to sleep a happy man tonight. Thanks, Brad Miller.
- Cheerleader Dances Through Laughable Wardrobe Mishap
- The Top 10 Hottest NFL Draft WAGs
- 10 Sexiest Female Tennis Players Ever
- Brutal Photos: Manny Pacquiao And Chris Algieri Shanghai