- Of Course The Cowboys' Joseph Randle Has Signed An Underwear Endorsement Deal
- Joe Montana's Son Wins For Saturday's Most Embarrassing Moment
- Colt McCoy's First NFL Pass Attempt Was A 70-Yard TD, So Here Are Some Photos Of His Wife
- There's No "I" In Rugby, But There Is In Fiji
- Browns Offensive Line Using Smarts, Scheme To Pave Way To Solid Start
Marlins Pitcher Alex Sanabia Gave Up A Homer, Blatantly Spit On The Next Ball, And Didn’t Allow A Run For The Rest Of The Game
After all the controversy the Clay Buchholz accusation got a few weeks ago, you’d think MLB pitchers would be a little more careful if they decided to fudge and/or break the rules of the game a little bit. But Alex Sanabia went to the school of “gives no fucks” and blatantly spit on a baseball in the second inning of the Marlins-Phillies game last night. It’s so obvious, it’s as if he doesn’t know that spitballs were outlawed in 1920.
That Sanabia spit on the ball is bad enough. That it appeared to coincide with him not giving up another run over the next 6 1/3 innings is even worse. It’s unlikely that he played with that same ball over that entire span, but he knows how many other balls he spit on or licked or rubbed on the back of his neck.
Here’s the second inning incident:
Adding any sort of foreign substance, no matter how insignificant, is not allowed. So expect Sanabia to be fined or suspended — not to mention chastised by his team for being such a moron.
- Filed Under:
- miami marlins
- Danica Patrick Says She's Sick of Being Sexy
- Cheerleader Dances Through Laughable Wardrobe Mishap
- 40-Year-Old Hot Mom Nabs Saints Cheerleader Job
- Seahawks QB Russell Wilson Files for Divorce