- NFL WEEK 5 POWER RANKINGS: Stop The Madness, Please
- The NFL Will Never Solve Its Concussion Problem
- FANTASY FOOTBALL: Week 5 QB Rankings, Starts & Sleepers
- Twitter Reacts To Tom Brady's Worst Game Ever
- Reggie Bush's Comments On Disciplining Daughter Could Prompt Investigation
Melky Cabrera Gives Some Braves Fans The Ol’ “Suck It” Gesture
During his rocky tenure in Atlanta, Melky Cabrera wasn’t quite the .350-plus-hitting, MVP-of-the-All-Star-Game caliber player he is now. (Cabrera played for the Braves in 2010, a season in which he hit a measly .225 in 115 games.) So when the San Francisco Giants traveled to Turner Field to take on the Braves yesterday, the boo birds were out in full.
So Melky, who clearly is an old-school WWF fan, went D-Generation X on a group of hecklers near the left field stands, giving them the good ol’ “suck it” crotch chop. BR-BR-BREAK IT DOWN!
Short of jumping into the stands and giving a heckler some Sweet Chin Music (or a Pedigree) this is about as much damage as Melky can do. Oh, and the Giants blew out the Braves 9-0.
- Danica Patrick Says She's Sick of Being Sexy
- So What Does Bill Belichick Think About Weed?
- Deion Sanders: Johnny Manziel Has 'Ghetto Tendencies'
- The Top 10 Worst Yankee Contracts