- HOUSTON SPROCKETS: Minimalist MLB, NHL, And NBA Logos Are Good Design
- Greek Soccer Fans Surround Stadium With Ring Of Flares, Awesomeness Ensues (VIDEO)
- Derrick Rose Looks A Lot Like LeBron James Now
- Fantasy Baseball: Is Miguel Cabrera Healthy?
- Notre Dame's Everett Golson Excited To Return After 2013 Suspension
Mets Angry After TV Staffer Inserts Family Guy Clip Into Their Broadcast
It’s tough being a Mets fan. In both 2007 and 2008, they had monumental late-season collapses that led to them missing the playoffs. In 2009 and 2010, they had more losses than they had wins. Recently, their possible ties to Bernie Madoff have been fodder for late night talk shows.
So, when they lost on Opening Day to the Marlins, it wasn’t that surprising. In fact, one could argue it was expected. What was surprising, however, was how one staffer at SNY, the regional network that broadcasts Mets games, chose to deal with his frustration.
Below is a clip from Family Guy, in which Stewie Griffin, in the midst of a bad night, compares it to being a Mets fan.
Now, watch this clip from the end of the Mets-Marlins game on April 1st. See if anything sounds familiar.
No word yet on what will happen to the staffer responsible, although SNY has said it was a “poor decision” that will be handled “internally.”
- FOX Sports' Joe Buck Ties The Knot With Someone In The Industry
- Sugar Ray Leonard Touts Floyd Mayweather Jr.'s Success
- Abdusalamov's Family Sues NYAC For $100 Million
- Marcos Maidana Gets Ready for Floyd Mayweather Jr.