- The Best Running Backs To Snag Off The Waiver Wire This Week
- A DOUCHE IS BORN: SNY Host Blasts Jeter As A Clown Fraud For Doing Gatorade Commercial
- Falcons Fans Bro Out, Nearly Ruin Emotional Moment Between Deion Sanders And Devin Hester
- THE ONION: Fantasy Football In The NFL's Final Season Of Existence
- Reggie Bush's Comments On Disciplining Daughter Could Prompt Investigation
Mets Angry After TV Staffer Inserts Family Guy Clip Into Their Broadcast
It’s tough being a Mets fan. In both 2007 and 2008, they had monumental late-season collapses that led to them missing the playoffs. In 2009 and 2010, they had more losses than they had wins. Recently, their possible ties to Bernie Madoff have been fodder for late night talk shows.
So, when they lost on Opening Day to the Marlins, it wasn’t that surprising. In fact, one could argue it was expected. What was surprising, however, was how one staffer at SNY, the regional network that broadcasts Mets games, chose to deal with his frustration.
Below is a clip from Family Guy, in which Stewie Griffin, in the midst of a bad night, compares it to being a Mets fan.
Now, watch this clip from the end of the Mets-Marlins game on April 1st. See if anything sounds familiar.
No word yet on what will happen to the staffer responsible, although SNY has said it was a “poor decision” that will be handled “internally.”
- MMA Fans Protest Over Brock Lesnar
- 40-Year-Old Hot Mom Nabs Saints Cheerleader Job
- Danica Patrick Says She's Sick of Being Sexy
- So What Does Bill Belichick Think About Weed?