- All Is Well With The Patriots Defense, But Their Offense...
- MSNBC's Joe Scarborough Goes Off On NFL, Adrian Peterson
- NFLPA Files Appeal Of Ray Rice's Indefinite Suspension
- Bryan Cranston Is 'Baseball'
- Manning, Elway Dispute Suggestion That Wes Welker's Suspension Was A Shocker
Mickey Mantle’s Favorite Memory Of Yankee Stadium Involved A Sex Act Under The Bleachers
Mantle, known for his womanizing lifestyle, retired from the Yankees on June 8th, 1969. Three years later, the team asked him to contribute to Yankee Stadium’s 50th anniversary celebration by sharing his favorite memory of the place.
And boy, did he ever.
Warning: the following language is pretty graphic. Proceed with caution.
“I got a blow-job under the right field Bleachers, by the Yankee Bull pen,” Mantle responded in a letter to Yankees then-Vice President Bob Fishel. “It was about the third or fourth inning. I had a pulled groin and couldn’t fuck at the time. She was a very nice girl and asked me what to do with the cum after I came in her mouth. I said don’t ask me, I’m no cock-sucker.”
Here are the letters (the first is from Fishel, the second is Mantle’s spirited response). It’s worth noting that Mantle signed his letter “Mickey Mantle, All-American Boy,” probably with more than a touch of sarcasm.
- KO of the Week: Palomino v Macaco
- Dana White Speaks On Firing Chael Sonnen
- Cheerleader Dances Through Laughable Wardrobe Mishap
- 'Harry Potter' Actor and MMA Fighter Found Dead