- Fantasy Football: Week 8 Waiver Wire Pickup Power Rankings
- Peyton Manning Is Still Eight Touchdowns Behind Brett Favre, If You Include Pick-Sixes
- Of Course The Cowboys' Joseph Randle Has Signed An Underwear Endorsement Deal
- The Bucks Are Gathering Investors -- Will They Be Enough To Keep The Team In Milwaukee?
- Browns Offensive Line Using Smarts, Scheme To Pave Way To Solid Start
Mickey Mantle’s Favorite Memory Of Yankee Stadium Involved A Sex Act Under The Bleachers
Mantle, known for his womanizing lifestyle, retired from the Yankees on June 8th, 1969. Three years later, the team asked him to contribute to Yankee Stadium’s 50th anniversary celebration by sharing his favorite memory of the place.
And boy, did he ever.
Warning: the following language is pretty graphic. Proceed with caution.
“I got a blow-job under the right field Bleachers, by the Yankee Bull pen,” Mantle responded in a letter to Yankees then-Vice President Bob Fishel. “It was about the third or fourth inning. I had a pulled groin and couldn’t fuck at the time. She was a very nice girl and asked me what to do with the cum after I came in her mouth. I said don’t ask me, I’m no cock-sucker.”
Here are the letters (the first is from Fishel, the second is Mantle’s spirited response). It’s worth noting that Mantle signed his letter “Mickey Mantle, All-American Boy,” probably with more than a touch of sarcasm.
- Danica Patrick Says She's Sick of Being Sexy
- So What Does Bill Belichick Think About Weed?
- Deion Sanders: Johnny Manziel Has 'Ghetto Tendencies'
- The Top 10 Worst Yankee Contracts