- NFL Week 15 Power Rankings: The Seahawks Are Still In First
- Should ESPN's Heather Cox Apologize For Her Post-Game Jameis Winston Interview?
- This Is How You Sonic? Missouri Fast Food Joint Apologizes For Racist Sign
- Bill Belichick Reveals How To Win When Your Team Is Down Two Touchdowns
- Column: Because Of Messi, Cristiano Ronaldo For Golden Ball
Mickey Mantle’s Favorite Memory Of Yankee Stadium Involved A Sex Act Under The Bleachers
Mantle, known for his womanizing lifestyle, retired from the Yankees on June 8th, 1969. Three years later, the team asked him to contribute to Yankee Stadium’s 50th anniversary celebration by sharing his favorite memory of the place.
And boy, did he ever.
Warning: the following language is pretty graphic. Proceed with caution.
“I got a blow-job under the right field Bleachers, by the Yankee Bull pen,” Mantle responded in a letter to Yankees then-Vice President Bob Fishel. “It was about the third or fourth inning. I had a pulled groin and couldn’t fuck at the time. She was a very nice girl and asked me what to do with the cum after I came in her mouth. I said don’t ask me, I’m no cock-sucker.”
Here are the letters (the first is from Fishel, the second is Mantle’s spirited response). It’s worth noting that Mantle signed his letter “Mickey Mantle, All-American Boy,” probably with more than a touch of sarcasm.
- Hottest Wives/Girlfriends in Sports!
- Weigh-in Has Alien, Short Cake, Kick-Ass Threats
- How Bradley Beat Marquez By Split Decision
- 20 Unbreakable Baseball Records