- Flop Life: Buy Vlade Divac's Fantastic Modern Home In Southern California
- Raptors Bringing Back Old-School Jerseys Next Season
- Todd McShay Is Convinced That The Texans Aren't Taking Johnny Manziel
- Presenting The Portland Raiders: Everyone In The Black Hole Will Wear Flannel
- Florida Basketball 'Chasing Greatness' In The Season's Stretch Run
Mickey Mantle’s Favorite Memory Of Yankee Stadium Involved A Sex Act Under The Bleachers
Mantle, known for his womanizing lifestyle, retired from the Yankees on June 8th, 1969. Three years later, the team asked him to contribute to Yankee Stadium’s 50th anniversary celebration by sharing his favorite memory of the place.
And boy, did he ever.
Warning: the following language is pretty graphic. Proceed with caution.
“I got a blow-job under the right field Bleachers, by the Yankee Bull pen,” Mantle responded in a letter to Yankees then-Vice President Bob Fishel. “It was about the third or fourth inning. I had a pulled groin and couldn’t fuck at the time. She was a very nice girl and asked me what to do with the cum after I came in her mouth. I said don’t ask me, I’m no cock-sucker.”
Here are the letters (the first is from Fishel, the second is Mantle’s spirited response). It’s worth noting that Mantle signed his letter “Mickey Mantle, All-American Boy,” probably with more than a touch of sarcasm.
- Which Golfer Has This Sick California Mansion?
- Cavaliers' Andrew Bynum Suspended For Scandalous Affair?!
- Real Basketball Wives That Cheated On Their Ballers
- 15 Hottest Daughters of Professional Athletes