- Lionel Messi Meets Fan With GIGANTIC MESSI TATTOO ON HIS BACK
- Best Plays Of The Las Vegas Summer League Title Game
- Germany Celebrated World Cup Win By Whackin' It In Front Of Their Computers ... A Lot
- Chris Bosh Is Reportedly Selling His Ridiculous California Palace
- Georgia's Todd Gurley Gunning For 2,000 Yards This Season
Mickey Mantle’s Favorite Memory Of Yankee Stadium Involved A Sex Act Under The Bleachers
Mantle, known for his womanizing lifestyle, retired from the Yankees on June 8th, 1969. Three years later, the team asked him to contribute to Yankee Stadium’s 50th anniversary celebration by sharing his favorite memory of the place.
And boy, did he ever.
Warning: the following language is pretty graphic. Proceed with caution.
“I got a blow-job under the right field Bleachers, by the Yankee Bull pen,” Mantle responded in a letter to Yankees then-Vice President Bob Fishel. “It was about the third or fourth inning. I had a pulled groin and couldn’t fuck at the time. She was a very nice girl and asked me what to do with the cum after I came in her mouth. I said don’t ask me, I’m no cock-sucker.”
Here are the letters (the first is from Fishel, the second is Mantle’s spirited response). It’s worth noting that Mantle signed his letter “Mickey Mantle, All-American Boy,” probably with more than a touch of sarcasm.
- So What Does Bill Belichick Think About Weed?
- Texans Draw Andre Johnson Trade Interest From Four Teams
- Ronda Rousey Ran Over Alexis Davis
- Danica Patrick Says She's Sick of Being Sexy