- Best Job In Sports? Probably Michelle Jenneke's Butt-Masseuser
- TNT Crew Rocks Craig Sager Suits In Honor Of The Reporter, Who Has Leukemia
- Bernard Hopkins Continues Winning Matches At 49, Might Be An Alien
- Worldstar Hip Hop Does Some Bad NBA Lip Reading
- Notre Dame's Everett Golson Excited To Return After 2013 Suspension
Miguel Montero Gives Yasiel Puig A Stone Cold Finger Wag
Miguel “The Microwave” Montero did his best Dikembe Mutumbo impression yesterday. After an Adam Eaton error in center field led to two runs scored, Dodgers young gun Yasiel Puig decided he should take a chance and make a break for home plate.
What he found when he got there was a man who’s nickname is that of an electronic appliance that heats up food. Check out Montero’s response:
That finger wag. That Dikembe Mutumbo finger wag. Montero knows Puig is a kid, and he’s telling him to get off of his lawn like he’s Clint Eastwood in Gran Torino.
But the best part is that the Dodgers were still up 4-0 after the play and Montero had just seen two runners touch home plate before he stopped Puig. A cocky gesture like that finger wag is usually reserved for plays in which you stop the first guy that rounds third base, not the third guy.
Nonetheless, this is a great multi-purpose GIF that should be used for years to come as a witty retort in Reddit comments.
- Sugar Ray Leonard Touts Floyd Mayweather Jr.'s Success
- Abdusalamov's Family Sues NYAC For $100 Million
- Marcos Maidana Gets Ready for Floyd Mayweather Jr.
- Cassius Clay vs. Sonny Liston: The Real Story