- The Cardinals Are Ridiculously Good At Blocking Field Goal Attempts
- The Saints Are The Answer To Your Fantasy Football 'SOS'
- Cheap Shot On Nick Foles Started A Brawl In Philly-Washington Game
- Ray Lewis On Ray Rice: 'There Are Some Things You Can Cover Up'
- Reggie Bush's Comments On Disciplining Daughter Could Prompt Investigation
Mike Francesa Gets Prank Called, Admits Mike Piazza Would Be Best Gay Catcher Ever
Somewhere in the recesses of the mind of Francesa, there is a list of the greatest homosexual catchers, ever. Today, a caller asked him where he’d rank Mike Piazza, if it were to come out that he’s gay–a question indie bands have been asking for years. Oddly enough, Mr. WFAN answered the caller’s question with the pithy, yet genuine response of, yes, were it to come out that Mike Piazza were a gay catcher, he’d be the best gay catcher ever. “I don’t know of any others, anyway,” Francesa added, finally putting to rest those pesky rumors about Johnny Bench, Yogi Berra, and Carlton Fisk (although the jury still may be out on Bill Dickey.)
When the broadcast aired later in the day on YES, they edited out the caller’s question, but left Mike’s response, which ended up looking like he was just talkin’ greatest LGBT catchers. Ya know, classic barber shop chatter.
- Teila Tuli Heartbroken 20 Years After UFC
- Danica Patrick Says She's Sick of Being Sexy
- So What Does Bill Belichick Think About Weed?
- Deion Sanders: Johnny Manziel Has 'Ghetto Tendencies'