- ESPN Is The Distraction, Not Michael Sam
- Fantasy Football: Week 1 QB Rankings, Starts And Sleepers
- Just Kidding: Nebraska Wide Receiver's Behind-The-Back-Catch Is Already This Season's Best
- Grab Nick Foles, Watch For Tim Wright And Other Last Minute Draft Tips
- Tony Stewart: Kevin Ward Jr.'s Death Will Affect Me Forever
Perhaps Fittingly, Mike Trout Is Also A Master Fisherman
Wait, that’s not right. Mike Trout catches gigantic trout? No… Mike Anglerfish catches gigantic pompano dolphinfish… no… Mike [name of fish that is also last name] catches gigantic [name of fish]. There. [Eye on Baseball]
In other words, Grandma Durant: the only person who can find a flaw in her grandson. [Kevin Durant's Instagram]
Fred had a good run. [SB Nation]
Your creepy news of the day. [USA Today]
OkCupid Introduces New Crazy Blind Date App, Declares Love is Blind Day; You Don’t Know A$AP Rocky: An Interview; The No-Nonsense, Non-Alarmist, Essential Guide to the Flu; Nine foods you should never eat again; My Dick has the best cover album of the year.
Tennessee at Kentucky (7 p.m., ESPN); Wisconsin at Indiana (9 p.m., ESPN).
“Chocolate Espresso Waffle.”
A Bad Lip Reading of the NFL.
Dylan Murphy contributed to this post.
- Filed Under:
- Five Things You Should See On The Internet
- Cheerleader Dances Through Laughable Wardrobe Mishap
- Jon Jones Forced to Withdraw from UFC 178
- The Top 10 Hottest NFL Draft WAGs
- Seahawks QB Russell Wilson Files for Divorce