- Jason Whitlock Explains Why The Seahawks Might Think Russell Wilson 'Isn't Black Enough'
- The Good, The Bad, And The Unsettling About Kevin Love's Role On The New-Look Cavs
- Royals Tried To Bribe 'Marlins Man' To Move From Seat Behind Home Plate, Failed
- FANTASY FOOTBALL: Week 8 FLEX Rankings, Starts & Sits
- Browns Offensive Line Using Smarts, Scheme To Pave Way To Solid Start
Perhaps Fittingly, Mike Trout Is Also A Master Fisherman
Wait, that’s not right. Mike Trout catches gigantic trout? No… Mike Anglerfish catches gigantic pompano dolphinfish… no… Mike [name of fish that is also last name] catches gigantic [name of fish]. There. [Eye on Baseball]
In other words, Grandma Durant: the only person who can find a flaw in her grandson. [Kevin Durant's Instagram]
Fred had a good run. [SB Nation]
Your creepy news of the day. [USA Today]
OkCupid Introduces New Crazy Blind Date App, Declares Love is Blind Day; You Don’t Know A$AP Rocky: An Interview; The No-Nonsense, Non-Alarmist, Essential Guide to the Flu; Nine foods you should never eat again; My Dick has the best cover album of the year.
Tennessee at Kentucky (7 p.m., ESPN); Wisconsin at Indiana (9 p.m., ESPN).
“Chocolate Espresso Waffle.”
A Bad Lip Reading of the NFL.
Dylan Murphy contributed to this post.
- Filed Under:
- Five Things You Should See On The Internet
- Danica Patrick Says She's Sick of Being Sexy
- So What Does Bill Belichick Think About Weed?
- Deion Sanders: Johnny Manziel Has 'Ghetto Tendencies'
- The Top 10 Worst Yankee Contracts