- Injuries to Green, Charles & RGIII Exact Their Toll
- Who Screwed The Jets Harder Yesterday: The Officials, Or The Jets?
- The Crotch-Grab Incident: Jonathan Papelbon Ejected For Adjusting His Cup
- Carmelo Anthony: 'Ain't Nobody' Would Want To Play For The Atlanta Hawks
- Manning, Elway Dispute Suggestion That Wes Welker's Suspension Was A Shocker
Just Some Fans Enjoying Each Other’s Company During A Cubs Spring Training Game
Apparently this was edited out when they re-aired the game later that day because, you know, women kissing each other somehow makes a boring Cactus League game worse. The cameraman clearly was spying on them, and when they cut to his feed, he had to casually zoom out and act all, “Who me? I just was filming some American families enjoying the centerfield grass seating area!” Here’s the video of them sucking face.
- Jets Unsuccessfully Attempt to Convince Superfan to Return to Games
- WWE Divas Rosa Mendes and Eva Marie's Sexy Videos!
- KO of the Week: Palomino v Macaco
- Seahawks QB Russell Wilson Files for Divorce