- Power Ranking The Most Offensive Team Names In Sports History
- How Early Can You Draft The Legion Of Boom This Year?
- Kirk Minihane Doubles Down On Being An Asshole To Erin Andrews In On-Air Pseudo-Apology
- Niners Fan Eats It After Getting Juked By Seahawks Mascot
- Georgia's Todd Gurley Gunning For 2,000 Yards This Season
Just Some Fans Enjoying Each Other’s Company During A Cubs Spring Training Game
Apparently this was edited out when they re-aired the game later that day because, you know, women kissing each other somehow makes a boring Cactus League game worse. The cameraman clearly was spying on them, and when they cut to his feed, he had to casually zoom out and act all, “Who me? I just was filming some American families enjoying the centerfield grass seating area!” Here’s the video of them sucking face.
- Danica Patrick Says She's Sick of Being Sexy
- So What Does Bill Belichick Think About Weed?
- Deion Sanders: Johnny Manziel Has 'Ghetto Tendencies'
- The Top 10 Worst Yankee Contracts