- The 10 Wackest Sports-Related Moves Of 2013
- It Sounds Like Both RGIII And Mike Shanahan Are Done For The Season [UPDATED]
- This New Billiards Game For PS4 Looks Terrifyingly Real
- College Basketball Top 25: A Lot Of Good Teams Got Dunked On Last Week
- Former Rutgers Player Sues Over Ex-Basketball Coach Rice's Behavior
Just Some Fans Enjoying Each Other’s Company During A Cubs Spring Training Game
Apparently this was edited out when they re-aired the game later that day because, you know, women kissing each other somehow makes a boring Cactus League game worse. The cameraman clearly was spying on them, and when they cut to his feed, he had to casually zoom out and act all, “Who me? I just was filming some American families enjoying the centerfield grass seating area!” Here’s the video of them sucking face.
- 5 Fantasy Basketball Sleepers You Must Grab
- Brandon Rios: "I Can Bust Flows"
- Former WWF Talent Arrested For Selling Morphine
- Pacquiao Eyes Future Candidates