- Everybody Is Hating On The NBA's Sleeved Jerseys
- The Most Powerful Photo From The Sochi Winter Games
- Meet The World's Most Moronic Douche Bro: This UC Santa Barbara Fan
- Off The Grid: Rule Changes, Video Game Memories And Attempted Improv
- Florida Basketball 'Chasing Greatness' In The Season's Stretch Run
Just Some Fans Enjoying Each Other’s Company During A Cubs Spring Training Game
Apparently this was edited out when they re-aired the game later that day because, you know, women kissing each other somehow makes a boring Cactus League game worse. The cameraman clearly was spying on them, and when they cut to his feed, he had to casually zoom out and act all, “Who me? I just was filming some American families enjoying the centerfield grass seating area!” Here’s the video of them sucking face.
- 15 Hottest Daughters of Professional Athletes
- Rare Photos of The Undertaker as a Teenager
- Which Golfer Has This Sick California Mansion?
- Dez Bryant Releases Shocking Statement