- FANTASY FOOTBALL: Week 8 QB Rankings, Starts & Sleepers
- Colin Cowherd Goes Off On Callers Over Kobe Bryant, Lakers: 'They're Done'
- Your Comprehensive Guide To Giants-Royals World Series Intangibles
- Controversy Over: Colt McCoy Will Start For Washington Next Week If RGIII Can't Go
- Browns Offensive Line Using Smarts, Scheme To Pave Way To Solid Start
Just Some Fans Enjoying Each Other’s Company During A Cubs Spring Training Game
Apparently this was edited out when they re-aired the game later that day because, you know, women kissing each other somehow makes a boring Cactus League game worse. The cameraman clearly was spying on them, and when they cut to his feed, he had to casually zoom out and act all, “Who me? I just was filming some American families enjoying the centerfield grass seating area!” Here’s the video of them sucking face.
- Danica Patrick Says She's Sick of Being Sexy
- So What Does Bill Belichick Think About Weed?
- Deion Sanders: Johnny Manziel Has 'Ghetto Tendencies'
- The Top 10 Worst Yankee Contracts