- Sorry Warriors Fans, But Plans For This New Waterfront Arena Have Been Scrapped
- Did Gilbert Arenas Win $100,000 Betting On 'His' Washington Wizards?
- This Is Why You Should Always Give A Foul Ball To A Kid (VIDEO)
- The Indiana Pacers And Their Fans Deserve Each Other
- Notre Dame's Everett Golson Excited To Return After 2013 Suspension
Play The Home Run Derby Drinking Game, So Chris Berman (Maybe) Seems Endearing
If you watch tonight’s MLB Home Run Derby (featuring Robinson Cano, David Wright, Prince Fielder, Bryce Harper, Pedro Alvarez, Chris Davis, Yoenis Cespedes and Michael Cuddyer), you will have to listen to Chris Berman being Chris Berman. I hate Chris Berman far less than most people, but I strongly dislike Chris Berman.
A solution: drink alcohol. It should help.
We’d come up with our own drinking game, but Pete Blackburn of The Nosebleeds beat us to it, and his is quite effective. A big thanks to Pete for saving us from Bermanitis.
For those of you with a higher tolerance, we suggest adding these rules, in order. Drink when:
1. One of those kids makes a catch in the outfield.
2. There is a home run.
3. Somebody tweets something mean about Chris Berman. (Note: Dont do this; it’s literally suicide.)
- Filed Under:
- home run derby
- Sugar Ray Leonard Touts Floyd Mayweather Jr.'s Success
- Abdusalamov's Family Sues NYAC For $100 Million
- Marcos Maidana Gets Ready for Floyd Mayweather Jr.
- Cassius Clay vs. Sonny Liston: The Real Story