- Jason Whitlock Explains Why The Seahawks Might Think Russell Wilson 'Isn't Black Enough'
- The Good, The Bad, And The Unsettling About Kevin Love's Role On The New-Look Cavs
- Royals Tried To Bribe 'Marlins Man' To Move From Seat Behind Home Plate, Failed
- FANTASY FOOTBALL: Week 8 FLEX Rankings, Starts & Sits
- Browns Offensive Line Using Smarts, Scheme To Pave Way To Solid Start
Play The Home Run Derby Drinking Game, So Chris Berman (Maybe) Seems Endearing
If you watch tonight’s MLB Home Run Derby (featuring Robinson Cano, David Wright, Prince Fielder, Bryce Harper, Pedro Alvarez, Chris Davis, Yoenis Cespedes and Michael Cuddyer), you will have to listen to Chris Berman being Chris Berman. I hate Chris Berman far less than most people, but I strongly dislike Chris Berman.
A solution: drink alcohol. It should help.
We’d come up with our own drinking game, but Pete Blackburn of The Nosebleeds beat us to it, and his is quite effective. A big thanks to Pete for saving us from Bermanitis.
For those of you with a higher tolerance, we suggest adding these rules, in order. Drink when:
1. One of those kids makes a catch in the outfield.
2. There is a home run.
3. Somebody tweets something mean about Chris Berman. (Note: Dont do this; it’s literally suicide.)
- Filed Under:
- home run derby
- Danica Patrick Says She's Sick of Being Sexy
- So What Does Bill Belichick Think About Weed?
- Deion Sanders: Johnny Manziel Has 'Ghetto Tendencies'
- The Top 10 Worst Yankee Contracts