- FANTASY FOOTBALL: Week 8 QB Rankings, Starts & Sleepers
- Hunter Pence Making World More Educated, One Library Book At A Time
- Your Comprehensive Guide To Giants-Royals World Series Intangibles
- KICKERS HAVE ALL THE FUN: Pornstar Tells Excellent Sebastian Janikowski Story
- Browns Offensive Line Using Smarts, Scheme To Pave Way To Solid Start
MLB Legend Eric Gagne Is Selling His 6,000 Sq Ft Desert Palace In Case You’ve Got $6 Million You’re Trying To Get Rid Of
Fun fact about Eric Gagne: He once successfully converted 84 CONSECUTIVE save opportunities.
Funner fact about Eric Gagne: The Montreal native did not speak a word of English when he came to the U.S. to play minor league baseball at the age of 17.
Funnest fact about Eric Gagne: He taught himself English by watching episodes of Keenan and Kel.
Hmmm. Maybe that explains why he frequently reference things vis-a-vis orange soda and Kendall Gill. Anyways, here’s a quick rundown of the Paradise Valley, Arizona sandbarge.
[Via Neil J. Leitereg of Realtor.com] Unlike the rustic Tuscan designs that have become the norm in North Scottsdale, Gagne’s property sports a contemporary shell with cool lines and soft curves. Sited on more than an acre in a quiet cul-de-sac, the 1999 build offers four bedrooms and four bathrooms. A basement movie theater, exercise room, and large master suite overlooking the backyard highlight its range of interior features.
Sounds great, we’ll take it. Ladies and gentlemen, your new SportsGrid HQ!
Photos via Realtor.com
- 10 Hottest Moms in the Sports World
- 10 Athletes We Don't Want to See in ESPN's Body Issue
- How To Execute The Perfect Uppercut
- Christy Mack, War Machine and Why the Internet Blames Women for Domestic Violence