- Your 'Sharknado 2' Roundup Post, With Link To Live Streaming, Updates, And The Best 'Sharknado 2' Tweets
- Football In San Antonio? Raiders Meet With City Officials, Eyeing A Move To Lone Star State
- Shocking Madden 15 Cornerback Rankings Put Sherman-Peterson Beef To Rest
- Fun With Baseball-Reference: These Dudes Actually Existed And Went By These Ridiculous Names
- Georgia's Todd Gurley Gunning For 2,000 Yards This Season
MLB Legend Eric Gagne Is Selling His 6,000 Sq Ft Desert Palace In Case You’ve Got $6 Million You’re Trying To Get Rid Of
Fun fact about Eric Gagne: He once successfully converted 84 CONSECUTIVE save opportunities.
Funner fact about Eric Gagne: The Montreal native did not speak a word of English when he came to the U.S. to play minor league baseball at the age of 17.
Funnest fact about Eric Gagne: He taught himself English by watching episodes of Keenan and Kel.
Hmmm. Maybe that explains why he frequently reference things vis-a-vis orange soda and Kendall Gill. Anyways, here’s a quick rundown of the Paradise Valley, Arizona sandbarge.
[Via Neil J. Leitereg of Realtor.com] Unlike the rustic Tuscan designs that have become the norm in North Scottsdale, Gagne’s property sports a contemporary shell with cool lines and soft curves. Sited on more than an acre in a quiet cul-de-sac, the 1999 build offers four bedrooms and four bathrooms. A basement movie theater, exercise room, and large master suite overlooking the backyard highlight its range of interior features.
Sounds great, we’ll take it. Ladies and gentlemen, your new SportsGrid HQ!
Photos via Realtor.com
- 'Harry Potter' Actor and MMA Fighter Found Dead
- Danica Patrick Says She's Sick of Being Sexy
- So What Does Bill Belichick Think About Weed?
- Deion Sanders: Johnny Manziel Has 'Ghetto Tendencies'