- SIR CHARLES IN CHARGE: The 14 Best #NBASitcoms
- The NBA Needs To Consider Relocation To Seattle And Louisville, Not Expansion
- Let's Play 'Find Everyone On The Clippers A New Team To Play For'
- Did Rays' Pitcher Joel Peralta Contract A Mosquito-Borne Tropical Illness?
- Georgia's Todd Gurley Gunning For 2,000 Yards This Season
Morning Links: Johnny Damon Turns Down Boston’s Advances
While you were sleeping, SportsGrid was up all night watching TV and searching the internet for links to help get your day started. Today, Boston wants Johnny Damon to answer just one question, a Donovan McNabb interview and backlash, MJ’s sons do some unfortunate tweeting, and more.
Chad Ochocinco was fined $25,000 for doing Chad Ochocinco things. Ocho then protested that that was “2 months of Bugatti payments” down the drain, quickly remembered he played in the NFL, giggled, then jumped into his giant pool of money.
MediaBistro has a new, super-duper serious sports website. Their take on us? “It is more of a gossip column than a serious analysis of sports media news.” They then adjusted their monocle, and returned to writing about streaming video for the PGA.
Michael Jordan’s sons, Jeffrey and Marcus, had themselves quite a time in Vegas – then let the world know about it. Evidence of their high-rolling ways was soon erased. Speaking of MJ, this movie also came out.
“The death of 52-year-old Penner would become as big a news story as her coming out as transgender in the pages of a major American newspaper, and as disturbing and perplexing as Daniels’ decision in the fall of 2008 to return to life as a male.”
Check back in with SportsGrid all day to satisfy your sports-meets-pop-culture sensibilities.
- Miller vs Diaz Feud Is Getting Nastier
- Mehmen Destroys Gracie in Epic KO
- Danica Patrick Says She's Sick of Being Sexy
- So What Does Bill Belichick Think About Weed?