- SportsCenter Reporting Whether Michael Sam Showers With Team
- Calvin Johnson Won't Be This Year's Top Receiver And 9 Other Bold Fantasy Predictions
- Angel Di Maria, Now Worth $99 Million, Was Once Sold For 35 Soccer Balls
- The 9 Sexiest Tennis Players At The 2014 US Open You've Never Heard Of
- Brett Favre Talks Returning To Green Bay, No Regrets About NFL Career
Blue Jays’ Munenori Kawasaki Is Part Shortstop And Part Comedian
Toronto Blue Jays’ Munenori Kawasaki has taken the baseball media by storm in the last few days. Kawasaki is a second year shortstop from Japan and also a publicist’s wet dream.
In his interviews he’s less of baseball player and more of stand-up comedian who reads broken English jokes out of his tiny notebook. The best part of his interviews is that you’re not laughing at him as he appears completely aware of his own comedic value.
Here’s Kawasaki’s interview on MLB network’s Intentional Talk:
Bonus Clip #1 – Kawasaki’s interview after a walk-off double against the Orioles:
Bonus Clip #2 – Kawasaki sings Canadien national anthem while signing autographs:
- Filed Under:
- Chael Sonnen Receives 2-Year Suspension
- 10 Hottest Female Race Car Drivers
- MMA Fans Protest Over Brock Lesnar
- Miller vs Diaz Feud Is Getting Nastier