- The LFL Continues Its Quest To Be The Favorite Sport Of Douchebags
- Three Bizarre Sports From The Commonwealth Games
- Judge Rules Against Donald Sterling, Allows Sale Of Clippers To Steve Ballmer
- Point-Counterpoint: David Ortiz's Showboating Bat Flip Vs. The Rays
- Georgia's Todd Gurley Gunning For 2,000 Yards This Season
Blue Jays’ Munenori Kawasaki Is Part Shortstop And Part Comedian
Toronto Blue Jays’ Munenori Kawasaki has taken the baseball media by storm in the last few days. Kawasaki is a second year shortstop from Japan and also a publicist’s wet dream.
In his interviews he’s less of baseball player and more of stand-up comedian who reads broken English jokes out of his tiny notebook. The best part of his interviews is that you’re not laughing at him as he appears completely aware of his own comedic value.
Here’s Kawasaki’s interview on MLB network’s Intentional Talk:
Bonus Clip #1 – Kawasaki’s interview after a walk-off double against the Orioles:
Bonus Clip #2 – Kawasaki sings Canadien national anthem while signing autographs:
- Filed Under:
- Patriots Cheerleaders Enjoy Swimsuit Calendar Shoot in Cancun
- The Top 10 Hottest NFL Draft WAGs
- Danica Patrick Says She's Sick of Being Sexy
- So What Does Bill Belichick Think About Weed?