- To Be Fair, 31 NFL Teams Probably Agree With Tony Dungy's Take On Michael Sam
- New And Rumored NBA Uniforms For The 2014-15 Season
- Does FIFA Have The Balls To Revoke Russia's 2018 World Cup And Give It To A More Deserving Host?
- NFL Rookies Predict/React To Their Madden 15 Ratings
- Georgia's Todd Gurley Gunning For 2,000 Yards This Season
Blue Jays’ Munenori Kawasaki Is Part Shortstop And Part Comedian
Toronto Blue Jays’ Munenori Kawasaki has taken the baseball media by storm in the last few days. Kawasaki is a second year shortstop from Japan and also a publicist’s wet dream.
In his interviews he’s less of baseball player and more of stand-up comedian who reads broken English jokes out of his tiny notebook. The best part of his interviews is that you’re not laughing at him as he appears completely aware of his own comedic value.
Here’s Kawasaki’s interview on MLB network’s Intentional Talk:
Bonus Clip #1 – Kawasaki’s interview after a walk-off double against the Orioles:
Bonus Clip #2 – Kawasaki sings Canadien national anthem while signing autographs:
- Filed Under:
- Danica Patrick Says She's Sick of Being Sexy
- The 10 Biggest NBA Draft Busts Ever
- Larry Holmes told King He Can't Beat Tyson
- The Top 10 Hottest NFL Draft WAGs