- Our NBA Power Rankings: Once Again, Everyone Is Underestimating The Spurs
- U.S. Men Smashed The 4x400 Relay Record, Reportedly Received 'Love' Afterwards
- Minnesota Representative's Racist NBA Tweet Leaves A Big Mess
- Oh ... Oh No. Here's The Helmet An Arena League Team Will Be Wearing This Season
- Florida Basketball 'Chasing Greatness' In The Season's Stretch Run
Blue Jays’ Munenori Kawasaki Is Part Shortstop And Part Comedian
Toronto Blue Jays’ Munenori Kawasaki has taken the baseball media by storm in the last few days. Kawasaki is a second year shortstop from Japan and also a publicist’s wet dream.
In his interviews he’s less of baseball player and more of stand-up comedian who reads broken English jokes out of his tiny notebook. The best part of his interviews is that you’re not laughing at him as he appears completely aware of his own comedic value.
Here’s Kawasaki’s interview on MLB network’s Intentional Talk:
Bonus Clip #1 – Kawasaki’s interview after a walk-off double against the Orioles:
Bonus Clip #2 – Kawasaki sings Canadien national anthem while signing autographs:
- Filed Under:
- Trainer Robert Garcia Spills Marcos Maidana secrets
- Marcos Maidana Drops Jaws
- Tyson Fury Returns to the Ring
- Does Ruslan Provodnikov Strike Fear In Juan Manuel Marquez?