- Madden 15 Player Ratings: Top 5 DTs And The Top 6 DEs
- Geno Smith Thinks He'll Be A Top Five QB, Sources Confirm He's Delusional
- MMA Fighter/Gas Station Clerk Rains Punches On Would-Be Robbers (VIDEO)
- Will Fantasy Players Take A Stand Against Ray Rice This Year?
- Georgia's Todd Gurley Gunning For 2,000 Yards This Season
NBA Free Agency And The World Cup Sure Have Put Baseball In America’s Rearview Mirror
Sure, when people talk about baseball on social media, they rarely say the word “baseball.” They say things like “Fuck Tanaka’s hurt” and “George Springer ate shit when he ran into that wall.” However, for lack of a better way to gather metrics on the popularity of the sport right now, we’ve compiled the number of tweets including the words “lebron,” “world cup,” and, of course, “baseball” over the last month.
Not surprisingly, the boys of summer ain’t doing so hot.
Moreover, with football slated to start up August 3rd (preseason kicks off with the Hall of Fame game) and the small market Oakland A’s slated to win this year’s World Series, baseball will be in for a rocky next few months.
- New England Patriots Cheerleader's Final Auditions
- Steve Largent Shares Details of Letting Jerry Rice Wear No. 80
- Have You Seen Colin Kaepernick's New Tattoo?
- Brett Favre Shows Off His Bulging Muscles