- The 13 Best Moments From Eli Manning's Epic Reddit AMA
- Bob Arum: Pacquiao Mayweather Fight Going To Happen In 2015
- This Is Totally Your Year: The 2014-15 Arizona Cardinals Season Preview
- Disguised Nick Foles Catches Fantasy Drafters Not Drafting Nick Foles
- Tony Stewart: Kevin Ward Jr.'s Death Will Affect Me Forever
NBA Free Agency And The World Cup Sure Have Put Baseball In America’s Rearview Mirror
Sure, when people talk about baseball on social media, they rarely say the word “baseball.” They say things like “Fuck Tanaka’s hurt” and “George Springer ate shit when he ran into that wall.” However, for lack of a better way to gather metrics on the popularity of the sport right now, we’ve compiled the number of tweets including the words “lebron,” “world cup,” and, of course, “baseball” over the last month.
Not surprisingly, the boys of summer ain’t doing so hot.
Moreover, with football slated to start up August 3rd (preseason kicks off with the Hall of Fame game) and the small market Oakland A’s slated to win this year’s World Series, baseball will be in for a rocky next few months.
- Arlovski Speaks up on Klitschko Brothers and UFC Return
- Claudia Gadelha is UFC's First Strawweight Champ
- Danica Patrick Says She's Sick of Being Sexy
- So What Does Bill Belichick Think About Weed?