- Jason Whitlock Explains Why The Seahawks Might Think Russell Wilson 'Isn't Black Enough'
- How The World Series Could Be Decided By The Right Field Wall At AT&T Park
- Royals Tried To Bribe 'Marlins Man' To Move From Seat Behind Home Plate, Failed
- FANTASY FOOTBALL: Week 8 FLEX Rankings, Starts & Sits
- Browns Offensive Line Using Smarts, Scheme To Pave Way To Solid Start
NBA Free Agency And The World Cup Sure Have Put Baseball In America’s Rearview Mirror
Sure, when people talk about baseball on social media, they rarely say the word “baseball.” They say things like “Fuck Tanaka’s hurt” and “George Springer ate shit when he ran into that wall.” However, for lack of a better way to gather metrics on the popularity of the sport right now, we’ve compiled the number of tweets including the words “lebron,” “world cup,” and, of course, “baseball” over the last month.
Not surprisingly, the boys of summer ain’t doing so hot.
Moreover, with football slated to start up August 3rd (preseason kicks off with the Hall of Fame game) and the small market Oakland A’s slated to win this year’s World Series, baseball will be in for a rocky next few months.
- Danica Patrick Says She's Sick of Being Sexy
- So What Does Bill Belichick Think About Weed?
- Deion Sanders: Johnny Manziel Has 'Ghetto Tendencies'
- The Top 10 Worst Yankee Contracts