- NFL WEEK 5 POWER RANKINGS: Stop The Madness, Please
- Report: Ray Rice Case To Be First In NFL History Decided By Arbitrator
- SNL's 'Honest NFL Player Introductions' Has Just The Right Amount Of Awesome
- How To Watch NFL Games On TV Without Horrible Commentary
- Reggie Bush's Comments On Disciplining Daughter Could Prompt Investigation
NBA Free Agency And The World Cup Sure Have Put Baseball In America’s Rearview Mirror
Sure, when people talk about baseball on social media, they rarely say the word “baseball.” They say things like “Fuck Tanaka’s hurt” and “George Springer ate shit when he ran into that wall.” However, for lack of a better way to gather metrics on the popularity of the sport right now, we’ve compiled the number of tweets including the words “lebron,” “world cup,” and, of course, “baseball” over the last month.
Not surprisingly, the boys of summer ain’t doing so hot.
Moreover, with football slated to start up August 3rd (preseason kicks off with the Hall of Fame game) and the small market Oakland A’s slated to win this year’s World Series, baseball will be in for a rocky next few months.
- Danica Patrick Says She's Sick of Being Sexy
- So What Does Bill Belichick Think About Weed?
- Deion Sanders: Johnny Manziel Has 'Ghetto Tendencies'
- The Top 10 Worst Yankee Contracts