- The Vikings Are The Most Dysfunctional NFL Franchise Of This Century
- SNY Host Blasts Jeter As A Clown Fraud For Doing Gatorade Commercial
- ESPN: Ray Rice Scandal Was A Case Of "Misdirection" And "Scant Investigation"
- We Thought Ticketmaster Was Screwing Us, But Now We Know It
- Reggie Bush's Comments On Disciplining Daughter Could Prompt Investigation
NBA Free Agency And The World Cup Sure Have Put Baseball In America’s Rearview Mirror
Sure, when people talk about baseball on social media, they rarely say the word “baseball.” They say things like “Fuck Tanaka’s hurt” and “George Springer ate shit when he ran into that wall.” However, for lack of a better way to gather metrics on the popularity of the sport right now, we’ve compiled the number of tweets including the words “lebron,” “world cup,” and, of course, “baseball” over the last month.
Not surprisingly, the boys of summer ain’t doing so hot.
Moreover, with football slated to start up August 3rd (preseason kicks off with the Hall of Fame game) and the small market Oakland A’s slated to win this year’s World Series, baseball will be in for a rocky next few months.
- Beauty AND The Beast
- Seahawks QB Russell Wilson Files for Divorce
- Michelle Nicolini Joins Legacy Fighting Championship
- 10 Sexiest Female Tennis Players Ever