- RotoExperts On The Radio: Kevin Gausman Debuts On Hot Thursday
- Jose Canseco Is Being Investigated For Rape
- Tony Allen Set A New Low For Egregriously And Horribly Flopping
- Son Of Asshole Makes Greatest Hockey Pass-to-One-Timer-Goal We've Seen In Quite Some Time
- Injured Steelers Tight End Heath Miller Is Improving, But Cautious
Michael Jordan’s Association With Ugly Clothing Knows No Bounds
…and they look like crap. Jordan the fashion anti-icon strikes again. [Deadspin]
And just when things were going so well. [Joel Sherman]
I could make this my wallpaper. Not just on my computer, on the actual walls in my place. [Peak Blackness]
Our guess is still that Johnny Football brings it home.
5. Not sports related, still important.
What’s on TV.
Giants at Redskins (ESPN, 8:30 p.m.); Bucks at Hornets (NBATV, 8 p.m.); WWE Monday Night Raw (USA, 8 p.m.); How I Met Your Mother (CBS, 8 p.m.); Bones (Fox, 8 p.m.); The Green Mile (AMC, 7 p.m.)
Food porn of the day.
Lemon raspberry swirl cheesecake. Can you feel the love? I can. [r/FoodPorn]
And finally, tonight…
DMX performs “Rudolph the Red-Nosed Reindeer.” Yes, DMX, you got the reindeer names right.
- Filed Under:
- Five Things You Should See On The Internet
- Top 5 NBA Draft Busts
- 8 NBA Players Who Can Actually Rap
- The 50 Best Butts in Sports
- 50 Cent Will Fight Mayweather for $5 Mil