- Just Like A Kid Having Fun Out There: Bill Cowher Enjoys Victoria's Secret Fashion Show
- It Sounds Like Both RGIII And Mike Shanahan Are Done For The Season [UPDATED]
- This New Billiards Game For PS4 Looks Terrifyingly Real
- College Basketball Top 25: A Lot Of Good Teams Got Dunked On Last Week
- Former Rutgers Player Sues Over Ex-Basketball Coach Rice's Behavior
Michael Jordan’s Association With Ugly Clothing Knows No Bounds
…and they look like crap. Jordan the fashion anti-icon strikes again. [Deadspin]
And just when things were going so well. [Joel Sherman]
I could make this my wallpaper. Not just on my computer, on the actual walls in my place. [Peak Blackness]
Our guess is still that Johnny Football brings it home.
5. Not sports related, still important.
What’s on TV.
Giants at Redskins (ESPN, 8:30 p.m.); Bucks at Hornets (NBATV, 8 p.m.); WWE Monday Night Raw (USA, 8 p.m.); How I Met Your Mother (CBS, 8 p.m.); Bones (Fox, 8 p.m.); The Green Mile (AMC, 7 p.m.)
Food porn of the day.
Lemon raspberry swirl cheesecake. Can you feel the love? I can. [r/FoodPorn]
And finally, tonight…
DMX performs “Rudolph the Red-Nosed Reindeer.” Yes, DMX, you got the reindeer names right.
- Filed Under:
- Five Things You Should See On The Internet
- Video: Alex Ariza on Freddie Roach Incident
- Amir Khan: 'Floyd Mayweather's The Boss'
- The Top 40 Up and Coming NBA Stars
- Robert Duran: Pacquiao Still Dangerous