- The LFL Continues Its Quest To Be The Favorite Sport Of Douchebags
- Three Bizarre Sports From The Commonwealth Games
- Judge Rules Against Donald Sterling, Allows Sale Of Clippers To Steve Ballmer
- Point-Counterpoint: David Ortiz's Showboating Bat Flip Vs. The Rays
- Georgia's Todd Gurley Gunning For 2,000 Yards This Season
Michael Jordan’s Association With Ugly Clothing Knows No Bounds
…and they look like crap. Jordan the fashion anti-icon strikes again. [Deadspin]
And just when things were going so well. [Joel Sherman]
I could make this my wallpaper. Not just on my computer, on the actual walls in my place. [Peak Blackness]
Our guess is still that Johnny Football brings it home.
5. Not sports related, still important.
What’s on TV.
Giants at Redskins (ESPN, 8:30 p.m.); Bucks at Hornets (NBATV, 8 p.m.); WWE Monday Night Raw (USA, 8 p.m.); How I Met Your Mother (CBS, 8 p.m.); Bones (Fox, 8 p.m.); The Green Mile (AMC, 7 p.m.)
Food porn of the day.
Lemon raspberry swirl cheesecake. Can you feel the love? I can. [r/FoodPorn]
And finally, tonight…
DMX performs “Rudolph the Red-Nosed Reindeer.” Yes, DMX, you got the reindeer names right.
- Filed Under:
- Five Things You Should See On The Internet
- Danica Patrick Says She's Sick of Being Sexy
- So What Does Bill Belichick Think About Weed?
- Deion Sanders: Johnny Manziel Has 'Ghetto Tendencies'
- The Top 10 Worst Yankee Contracts