- 2014 World Series MVP Madison Bumgarner -- By the Numbers
- Gilbert Arenas Has Finally Sold His Shark Mansion, After Removing Sharks
- Mike Tyson Beats Mike Tyson In Mike Tyson's Punch-Out!!
- Survivor Pool Picks For Every Week 9 NFL Game
- Ace Jon Lester Makes Pitch For Young Pal Fighting Cancer
The Worst Rendition Of “Take Me Out To The Ballgame” Humanly Possible
Sure, it’s intentionally the worst rendition of 7th-inning stretch favorite “Take Me Out to the Ballgame” you’ve ever heard, and our guess is
Ron Swanson Nick Offerman could sing this just a tad better if he really tried to, but still: hard to do it any worse than that. The “donkey being touched inappropriately” comparison is really right on. See/hear for yourself:
This actually wasn’t our absolute favorite of the New Era ads (possibly because we were expecting them both to do spectacular renditions and constantly one-up the other), but it still had its share of highlights – the “donkey” line, the depths of Offerman’s awfulness, and how good Craig Robinson was. Glad he got to flaunt some of his other talents this time, too. But mainly, we’re happy Offerman got to flaunt his lack of talent, whether it was entirely fabricated or not. Turns out Ron Swanson might have a weakness besides pretty dark-haired women and breakfast food.
- Danica Patrick Says She's Sick of Being Sexy
- So What Does Bill Belichick Think About Weed?
- Deion Sanders: Johnny Manziel Has 'Ghetto Tendencies'
- The Top 10 Worst Yankee Contracts