- Sorry Warriors Fans, But Plans For This New Waterfront Arena Have Been Scrapped
- Did Gilbert Arenas Win $100,000 Betting On 'His' Washington Wizards?
- This Is Why You Should Always Give A Foul Ball To A Kid (VIDEO)
- The Indiana Pacers And Their Fans Deserve Each Other
- Notre Dame's Everett Golson Excited To Return After 2013 Suspension
The Worst Rendition Of “Take Me Out To The Ballgame” Humanly Possible
Sure, it’s intentionally the worst rendition of 7th-inning stretch favorite “Take Me Out to the Ballgame” you’ve ever heard, and our guess is
Ron Swanson Nick Offerman could sing this just a tad better if he really tried to, but still: hard to do it any worse than that. The “donkey being touched inappropriately” comparison is really right on. See/hear for yourself:
This actually wasn’t our absolute favorite of the New Era ads (possibly because we were expecting them both to do spectacular renditions and constantly one-up the other), but it still had its share of highlights – the “donkey” line, the depths of Offerman’s awfulness, and how good Craig Robinson was. Glad he got to flaunt some of his other talents this time, too. But mainly, we’re happy Offerman got to flaunt his lack of talent, whether it was entirely fabricated or not. Turns out Ron Swanson might have a weakness besides pretty dark-haired women and breakfast food.
- Sugar Ray Leonard Touts Floyd Mayweather Jr.'s Success
- Abdusalamov's Family Sues NYAC For $100 Million
- Marcos Maidana Gets Ready for Floyd Mayweather Jr.
- Cassius Clay vs. Sonny Liston: The Real Story