- 3 Dumb Ways To Change the NBA Draft Lottery As Dumb As Current System
- KICKERS HAVE ALL THE FUN: Pornstar Tells Excellent Sebastian Janikowski Story
- Bryce Brown Or Anthony Dixon -- Which Bills RB Should You Grab?
- World Trashes Kobe; Kobe Responds With Vintage Performance
- Browns Offensive Line Using Smarts, Scheme To Pave Way To Solid Start
The Worst Rendition Of “Take Me Out To The Ballgame” Humanly Possible
Sure, it’s intentionally the worst rendition of 7th-inning stretch favorite “Take Me Out to the Ballgame” you’ve ever heard, and our guess is
Ron Swanson Nick Offerman could sing this just a tad better if he really tried to, but still: hard to do it any worse than that. The “donkey being touched inappropriately” comparison is really right on. See/hear for yourself:
This actually wasn’t our absolute favorite of the New Era ads (possibly because we were expecting them both to do spectacular renditions and constantly one-up the other), but it still had its share of highlights – the “donkey” line, the depths of Offerman’s awfulness, and how good Craig Robinson was. Glad he got to flaunt some of his other talents this time, too. But mainly, we’re happy Offerman got to flaunt his lack of talent, whether it was entirely fabricated or not. Turns out Ron Swanson might have a weakness besides pretty dark-haired women and breakfast food.
- Carmelo Anthony Is 'Magnetic,' According To His Shirt
- Shane Mosley Jr. Tastes The Bitterness of Defeat
- How To Execute The Perfect Uppercut
- 10 Hottest Moms in the Sports World