- WEEK 3 NFL POWER RANKINGS: We Definitively Know The 6 Best Teams In Football
- Everyone Keeps Talking About Adrian Peterson's Unsettlingly Strong Handshake
- Injuries to Green, Charles & RGIII Exact Their Toll
- The Colombian Women's Cycling Team Uniforms Are Not Really NSFW
- Manning, Elway Dispute Suggestion That Wes Welker's Suspension Was A Shocker
New White Sox GM Rick Hahn Waves Giant Middle Finger At Former GM Kenny Williams, Trades His Son
The art of demotion by promotion is an age old practice – stick a fancy title on someone’s door and whisk them out of the decision-making process. A week ago, Chicago White Sox GM Kenny Williams was promoted to Executive Vice President, and consequently squeezed out of personnel matters. But merely one week later, Kenny Williams’ Jr., his son, has been traded by new GM Rick Hahn.
“The White Sox have traded Kenny Williams Jr. to the Rockies for first baseman Mark Tracy, son of former manager Jim Tracy. It became one of the first moves for new GM Rick Hahn, who replaced Williams Sr. as Sox general manager a week ago.”
Williams Jr., a sixth round pick in 2008, played for the AA White Sox affiliate in Birmingham, batting .250 and hitting four home runs to go along with 30 RBIs.
Congratulations on your promotion, Mr. Executive Vice President!
- Top 10 Most Gruesome MMA Leg Injuries
- MMA Fans Protest Over Brock Lesnar
- MMA's Top 10 Stick-And-Ball Crossovers
- Savage Punishment for Laying Hands on Referee