- FANTASY FOOTBALL: Week 8 QB Rankings, Starts & Sleepers
- Hunter Pence Making World More Educated, One Library Book At A Time
- Your Comprehensive Guide To Giants-Royals World Series Intangibles
- KICKERS HAVE ALL THE FUN: Pornstar Tells Excellent Sebastian Janikowski Story
- Browns Offensive Line Using Smarts, Scheme To Pave Way To Solid Start
New White Sox GM Rick Hahn Waves Giant Middle Finger At Former GM Kenny Williams, Trades His Son
The art of demotion by promotion is an age old practice – stick a fancy title on someone’s door and whisk them out of the decision-making process. A week ago, Chicago White Sox GM Kenny Williams was promoted to Executive Vice President, and consequently squeezed out of personnel matters. But merely one week later, Kenny Williams’ Jr., his son, has been traded by new GM Rick Hahn.
“The White Sox have traded Kenny Williams Jr. to the Rockies for first baseman Mark Tracy, son of former manager Jim Tracy. It became one of the first moves for new GM Rick Hahn, who replaced Williams Sr. as Sox general manager a week ago.”
Williams Jr., a sixth round pick in 2008, played for the AA White Sox affiliate in Birmingham, batting .250 and hitting four home runs to go along with 30 RBIs.
Congratulations on your promotion, Mr. Executive Vice President!
- How You Can Pick Who Steve Austin Should Fight
- Seahawks QB Russell Wilson Files for Divorce
- How To Execute The Perfect Uppercut
- CM Punk is Officially Removed From WWE Roster