- NFL WEEK 5 POWER RANKINGS: Stop The Madness, Please
- The NFL Will Never Solve Its Concussion Problem
- FANTASY FOOTBALL: Week 5 QB Rankings, Starts & Sleepers
- Twitter Reacts To Tom Brady's Worst Game Ever
- Reggie Bush's Comments On Disciplining Daughter Could Prompt Investigation
New White Sox GM Rick Hahn Waves Giant Middle Finger At Former GM Kenny Williams, Trades His Son
The art of demotion by promotion is an age old practice – stick a fancy title on someone’s door and whisk them out of the decision-making process. A week ago, Chicago White Sox GM Kenny Williams was promoted to Executive Vice President, and consequently squeezed out of personnel matters. But merely one week later, Kenny Williams’ Jr., his son, has been traded by new GM Rick Hahn.
“The White Sox have traded Kenny Williams Jr. to the Rockies for first baseman Mark Tracy, son of former manager Jim Tracy. It became one of the first moves for new GM Rick Hahn, who replaced Williams Sr. as Sox general manager a week ago.”
Williams Jr., a sixth round pick in 2008, played for the AA White Sox affiliate in Birmingham, batting .250 and hitting four home runs to go along with 30 RBIs.
Congratulations on your promotion, Mr. Executive Vice President!
- Danica Patrick Says She's Sick of Being Sexy
- So What Does Bill Belichick Think About Weed?
- Deion Sanders: Johnny Manziel Has 'Ghetto Tendencies'
- The Top 10 Worst Yankee Contracts