- The 6 Most Disappointingly Slow Fantasy Baseball Starts
- These Are The Top 5 Worst Plays Of The NBA Season, According To Shaq
- Now There's Video Of Paulina Gretzky's Controversial Golf Digest Cover Shoot
- COLLEGE BASEBALL MADNESS: How To Steal Home For A Walk-Off Win
- Notre Dame's Everett Golson Excited To Return After 2013 Suspension
New White Sox GM Rick Hahn Waves Giant Middle Finger At Former GM Kenny Williams, Trades His Son
The art of demotion by promotion is an age old practice – stick a fancy title on someone’s door and whisk them out of the decision-making process. A week ago, Chicago White Sox GM Kenny Williams was promoted to Executive Vice President, and consequently squeezed out of personnel matters. But merely one week later, Kenny Williams’ Jr., his son, has been traded by new GM Rick Hahn.
“The White Sox have traded Kenny Williams Jr. to the Rockies for first baseman Mark Tracy, son of former manager Jim Tracy. It became one of the first moves for new GM Rick Hahn, who replaced Williams Sr. as Sox general manager a week ago.”
Williams Jr., a sixth round pick in 2008, played for the AA White Sox affiliate in Birmingham, batting .250 and hitting four home runs to go along with 30 RBIs.
Congratulations on your promotion, Mr. Executive Vice President!
- Colin Kaepernick Finally Speaks Up: Is He Guilty?
- Sugar Ray Leonard Touts Floyd Mayweather Jr.'s Success
- Abdusalamov's Family Sues NYAC For $100 Million
- Marcos Maidana Gets Ready for Floyd Mayweather Jr.