- Should We Be Concerned About Fantasy Stars Coming Back From Injury?
- Penn State Wins Saturday's First Game With Last-Second Field Goal In Dublin
- This Is Totally Your Year: The 2014-15 St. Louis Rams Season Preview
- Grab Nick Foles, Watch For Tim Wright And Other Last Minute Draft Tips
- Tony Stewart: Kevin Ward Jr.'s Death Will Affect Me Forever
Nick Swisher Was A Lazy Bum During Yesterday’s Bonehead Play Of The Day, Bro
Just last week, we found out that Nick Swisher is very possibly the bro-iest athlete in the world, man. Yesterday, we found out that he might be one of the laziest too.
Since the days of Little League, coaches drill the idea of running out every play into the heads of baseball players. Until you’re absolutely sure that a ball is foul or that a pop-up is caught, you run. You run because shit happens. You run because sometimes the sun catches an outfielders’ eye at the wrong moment and he drops the ball. You run because sometimes a ball slowly rolling along the third-base line takes a little turn and ends up being fair.
That’s exactly what happened yesterday on a ball that just barely deflected off of Swisher’s bat. Here’s yesterday’s bonehead play of the day, dude:
Swisher broke one of the cardinal rules of baseball. Brayan Pena made a nice heads-up play when he spotted Swisher’s bro-esque laziness. And now you get to laugh at him all day. I can not confirm or deny that when he was called out, Swisher turned to the umpire and said, “Yeah, well, that’s just, like, your opinion, man.“
- The Top 10 Hottest NFL Draft WAGs
- Arlovski Speaks up on Klitschko Brothers and UFC Return
- New England Patriots Cheerleader's Final Auditions
- Dana White Speaks On Firing Chael Sonnen