- Hot Reporter Is Fed Up With Cyclists Videobombing Her Live Segments
- Get Ready For A Kevin Love Trade To The Cavaliers... In 24 Days
- 5 Places To Track MLB Trade Deadline
- Bridgeport Bluefish Fans Nix Plans For Jersey With Nipples
- Georgia's Todd Gurley Gunning For 2,000 Yards This Season
Tales From The Nose Bleeds: Girl Almost Loses Top In Hockey Style Shirt Removal Fight At Blue Jays Game (VIDEO)
It’s a classic story. Girl screams at girl. Guy intervenes. Sprays girl with water. Guy grabs girl by her low cut shirt. Girl almost falls over the railing as her shirt almost comes off. Hey, can’t say we didn’t expect more action in Toronto this year. But Andy Kaufman style intra-gender wrestling? Hate to say it, but if this happened in the upper decks of the US of A, we’d be showing you a video of a “Drunk Guy Gets Head Removed By Off Duty Bouncer.”
I don’t think anyone is sure what the “right thing” to do is, when a drunk girl keeps pissing off your girlfriend at a sporting event. You don’t want to just sit idly and watch, but you also don’t want to end up in a cop car crying because you can’t get the pepper spray out of your eyes. That being said, the realm of possible actions ranges from “do nothing and piss off your girlfriend,” to “move your seat and talk shit about the other girl.” Pretty sure “grab the drunk girl by the shirt” has never been the “right thing” to do in any situation, especially when your this smiling idiot who seems blasted out of his mind. Here’s another angle. We’ll let you decide.
- Danica Patrick Says She's Sick of Being Sexy
- So What Does Bill Belichick Think About Weed?
- Deion Sanders: Johnny Manziel Has 'Ghetto Tendencies'
- The Top 10 Worst Yankee Contracts