- Christiano Ronaldo Ejected, Crowd Throws Stuff
- Kate Upton Before She Became The Mega-Supermodel You Know And Love Today
- If You're Going To Post A Workout Video, Make Sure There Isn't A Guy Taking A Dump Visible In The Frame
- MMA In Pakistan? Watch This Awesome Documentary...
- The Most Feared Latina In Women's Football
NY Post: Yankees On The Verge Of Aquiring Cliff Lee
According to the New York Post, Mariners pitcher Cliff Lee is close to being dealt to the New York Yankees. Apparently, New York’s insatiable appetite for star power was left unsatisfied after a certain basketball player who shall not be named turned down the Knicks.
The Yanks are ready to offer top prospect Jesus Montero (a catcher who by all accounts will be a great hitter but a possible liability on defense) for Lee. Seattle is ready and willing to deal, preferably before the All-Star break. In addition to the Yankees, the Mets, Twins and Rangers were in the hunt for Lee’s services.
So, now that New York didn’t get LeBron (but might get Cliff Lee), do we get to see more headlines like this from the Post?
- The 20 Biggest Blowouts in Sports History
- The NBA's Millennial Generation Takeover Is Official
- Which Super Star Athlete is Kissing Carmen Electra?
- Pete Rose Disappointed with Wife's Breast Reduction