- Colbert Addresses Sean Hannity's Belt Whipping Adrian Peterson Defense
- Howard Stern Dude Interrupts Goodell Press Conference: 'Don't Take Me To An Elevator!'
- SNY Host Blasts Jeter As A Clown Fraud For Doing Gatorade Commercial
- The Best Running Backs To Snag Off The Waiver Wire This Week
- Reggie Bush's Comments On Disciplining Daughter Could Prompt Investigation
Video: Here’s Why Nyjer Morgan Called Albert Pujols A Girl Last Night
Morgan struck out in the ninth inning last night against the Cardinals, and subsequently threw a wad of chewing tobacco at Cards starter Chris Carpenter. Albert Pujols, who rarely gets involved in this sort of thing, then interceded. Because of baseball’s bro code, both benches had to clear and say mean things to each other.
Morgan, who claims he threw the chew because Carpenter cursed at him, then took to Twitter, because, you know, he’s a character.
- Savage Punishment for Laying Hands on Referee
- Dana White Speaks On Firing Chael Sonnen
- Christy Mack, War Machine and Why the Internet Blames Women for Domestic Violence
- Top 10 Pound for Pound Fighters