- ESPN Is The Distraction, Not Michael Sam
- Fantasy Football: Week 1 QB Rankings, Starts And Sleepers
- Just Kidding: Nebraska Wide Receiver's Behind-The-Back-Catch Is Already This Season's Best
- Grab Nick Foles, Watch For Tim Wright And Other Last Minute Draft Tips
- Tony Stewart: Kevin Ward Jr.'s Death Will Affect Me Forever
Video: Here’s Why Nyjer Morgan Called Albert Pujols A Girl Last Night
Morgan struck out in the ninth inning last night against the Cardinals, and subsequently threw a wad of chewing tobacco at Cards starter Chris Carpenter. Albert Pujols, who rarely gets involved in this sort of thing, then interceded. Because of baseball’s bro code, both benches had to clear and say mean things to each other.
Morgan, who claims he threw the chew because Carpenter cursed at him, then took to Twitter, because, you know, he’s a character.
- Michelle Nicolini Joins Legacy Fighting Championship
- Arlovski Speaks up on Klitschko Brothers and UFC Return
- 10 Sexiest Female Tennis Players Ever
- Miller vs Diaz Feud Is Getting Nastier