- The LFL Continues Its Quest To Be The Favorite Sport Of Douchebags
- Three Bizarre Sports From The Commonwealth Games
- Judge Rules Against Donald Sterling, Allows Sale Of Clippers To Steve Ballmer
- Point-Counterpoint: David Ortiz's Showboating Bat Flip Vs. The Rays
- Georgia's Todd Gurley Gunning For 2,000 Yards This Season
Video: Here’s Why Nyjer Morgan Called Albert Pujols A Girl Last Night
Morgan struck out in the ninth inning last night against the Cardinals, and subsequently threw a wad of chewing tobacco at Cards starter Chris Carpenter. Albert Pujols, who rarely gets involved in this sort of thing, then interceded. Because of baseball’s bro code, both benches had to clear and say mean things to each other.
Morgan, who claims he threw the chew because Carpenter cursed at him, then took to Twitter, because, you know, he’s a character.
- Danica Patrick Says She's Sick of Being Sexy
- So What Does Bill Belichick Think About Weed?
- Deion Sanders: Johnny Manziel Has 'Ghetto Tendencies'
- The Top 10 Worst Yankee Contracts