- The LFL Continues Its Quest To Be The Favorite Sport Of Douchebags
- Three Bizarre Sports From The Commonwealth Games
- Judge Rules Against Donald Sterling, Allows Sale Of Clippers To Steve Ballmer
- Point-Counterpoint: David Ortiz's Showboating Bat Flip Vs. The Rays
- Georgia's Todd Gurley Gunning For 2,000 Yards This Season
Ozzie Guillen Took A Foul Ball To The Face, And Then Ranted His Little Heart Out
White Sox manager Ozzie Guillen had a terrible, awful, no good, very bad Wednesday night.
In addition to both of those things, poor Ozzie took a foul ball to the face in the eighth inning, forcing him to watch the remainder of the action through his one functioning eye. Which, in the end, was probably for the better. See below:
All in all, it was a painful evening for just about everyone involved. And in typical Ozzie fashion, he had a few choice remarks for reporters following his team’s uninspired performance:
In between the two dozen or so bleeps, we managed to deduce that, per Ozzie’s logic, if the Sox go to Cleveland this weekend and play the way they did in Kansas City, it’s going to be a long month of July. And if they play that way against New York, Boston and other high-caliber teams, well, they’re pretty much screwed.
[h/t Big League Stew]
- Michelle Nicolini Joins Legacy Fighting Championship
- Danica Patrick Says She's Sick of Being Sexy
- So What Does Bill Belichick Think About Weed?
- Deion Sanders: Johnny Manziel Has 'Ghetto Tendencies'