- Jay Cutler Walked Into The Stadium Looking Douchier Than Ever
- The Real Reason The Vikings Don't 'Foresee' Adrian Peterson 'In Their Future'
- Mike Francesa Explains Why Roger Goodell Isn't Going Anywhere Anytime Soon
- Dear God This Kid Was Really Excited To Give A Post-Game Interview
- Reggie Bush's Comments On Disciplining Daughter Could Prompt Investigation
Ozzie Guillen Took A Foul Ball To The Face, And Then Ranted His Little Heart Out
White Sox manager Ozzie Guillen had a terrible, awful, no good, very bad Wednesday night.
In addition to both of those things, poor Ozzie took a foul ball to the face in the eighth inning, forcing him to watch the remainder of the action through his one functioning eye. Which, in the end, was probably for the better. See below:
All in all, it was a painful evening for just about everyone involved. And in typical Ozzie fashion, he had a few choice remarks for reporters following his team’s uninspired performance:
In between the two dozen or so bleeps, we managed to deduce that, per Ozzie’s logic, if the Sox go to Cleveland this weekend and play the way they did in Kansas City, it’s going to be a long month of July. And if they play that way against New York, Boston and other high-caliber teams, well, they’re pretty much screwed.
[h/t Big League Stew]
- MMA Fans Protest Over Brock Lesnar
- Teila Tuli Heartbroken 20 Years After UFC
- Savage Punishment for Laying Hands on Referee
- Christy Mack, War Machine and Why the Internet Blames Women for Domestic Violence