- Pretty Much Screwed: Why Your Team Won't Win The 2014 NBA Championship
- Here's How You Improve Golf's TV Ratings: More Mind-Blowing Trick Shots
- Best Job In Sports? Probably Michelle Jenneke's Butt-Masseuser
- A Formula 1 Pit Stop In 1950 Vs. Today's Is Pretty Damn Cool
- Notre Dame's Everett Golson Excited To Return After 2013 Suspension
Ozzie Guillen Took A Foul Ball To The Face, And Then Ranted His Little Heart Out
White Sox manager Ozzie Guillen had a terrible, awful, no good, very bad Wednesday night.
In addition to both of those things, poor Ozzie took a foul ball to the face in the eighth inning, forcing him to watch the remainder of the action through his one functioning eye. Which, in the end, was probably for the better. See below:
All in all, it was a painful evening for just about everyone involved. And in typical Ozzie fashion, he had a few choice remarks for reporters following his team’s uninspired performance:
In between the two dozen or so bleeps, we managed to deduce that, per Ozzie’s logic, if the Sox go to Cleveland this weekend and play the way they did in Kansas City, it’s going to be a long month of July. And if they play that way against New York, Boston and other high-caliber teams, well, they’re pretty much screwed.
[h/t Big League Stew]
- Sugar Ray Leonard Touts Floyd Mayweather Jr.'s Success
- Abdusalamov's Family Sues NYAC For $100 Million
- Marcos Maidana Gets Ready for Floyd Mayweather Jr.
- Cassius Clay vs. Sonny Liston: The Real Story